Restarting my Journey tomorrow have 23 pounds to lose

I will be retstarting my fitness and weight loss journey tomorrow and with the hope of losing 23 pounds by the end of the year I’m currently down almost 60 pounds so with that 23 pounds that would put me at a total of 83 pounds lost and I know I would feel so much better about myself and improve my over health all the way around. Please feel free to add me I need all the motivation and Support to make this happen.

Replies

• emmies_123
    emmies_123 Posts: 513 Member
    Good morning! Wow, you have already come so far and I know you got this for the last stretch!

I started my own journey at the beginning of April (first workout was April fools so my husband thought I was joking about being serious this time). I know a huge motivator for me was a picture dump I saw where people showed themselves at the same weight, one picture they were fit and the other they were not. It was a reminder to me that there is no healthy weight number =)

What are your first steps?
  • amzelda0418
    amzelda0418 Posts: 12 Member
    Hi and welcome! I’ve struggled for years with my weight and now that I have my wedding coming in September I decided that’s it! I’m focusing on Whole foods and a friend introduced me to all natural supplements that are doing wonders for my appetite and my energy!! So far 8 pounds in 8 days so I’m looking forward to seeing that scale move down, down, down :). Feel free to friend me and stay connected!
  • no6016
    no6016 Posts: 44 Member
    I too am looking for friends to cheer—