So what picture of yourself made you realise how far you had come?!

Options
2»

Replies

• dsboohead
    dsboohead Posts: 1,900 Member
    Options
    This is kind of a weird one, but this photo taken about a year after hitting my "goal range" (160-180 down from 307) was a shocker for me. I don't have a good before shot of my forearms but for 15 years or so, I had the kind of fat sausage arms that looked like they were folded they were so plump, it was bad. This photo was the first time I realized that had gone away. I was shocked.

On seeing this, my husband also realized my year-old wedding ring was falling off and got me a second one in a smaller size (since it's just silver from etsy, not expensive)

y6k8zd3rsaqg.jpg

What a simple WOW moment!
  • TomFit18
    TomFit18 Posts: 2,585 Member
    Options
    Went from 30 BMI to 23.3 BMI over the course of 10 months. This was my first time feeling completely confident in a bikini (at age 40!) B)
    oq1i4ww5nzt9.jpeg

That is so awesome!
  • TomFit18
    TomFit18 Posts: 2,585 Member
    Options
    3aau9cz4p0mn.jpeg

Excellent work!
  • Okillhavecake
    Okillhavecake Posts: 4,855 Member
    Options
    Went from 30 BMI to 23.3 BMI over the course of 10 months. This was my first time feeling completely confident in a bikini (at age 40!) B)
    oq1i4ww5nzt9.jpeg

Looking fantastic @40, well done
  • VUA21
    VUA21 Posts: 2,072 Member
    Options
    stbeauton wrote: »
    Holy Sh*** I have AB’s. They been hiding under pizza and beer all my life. This was taken today. I’ve got 5 weeks left and can’t wait to share my results. Good luck everyone. Don’t give up. You got this. pqkj816hvfi4.jpeg
    dbi7eo17kptd.jpeg

Uh oh, you spotted a muscle. Now you know what's going to happen next: you're going to have this whole new motivation to find some more that have been in hiding!

Great job!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!