Back to Work!

Options
PXMike
PXMike Posts: 94 Member
Celebrating three weeks post heart attack number five (In your face, Dick Cheney!), and having a great breakfast of Feta and Egg White Scramble, two slices of Turkey Bacon and Zucchini Pancakes topped with DELICIOUS Fresh Carlsbad Strawberries that were hand picked by yours truly. YUM! Lastly, a cup of Irish Breakfast Tea and Grapefruit Juice. As the cup here says...it's "The most important meal of the day!"

Have to get going as I'm running late, this morning. I'm off to another exciting day in the world of Equities Fund Management, BUT, at 3:00om PST SHARP, I'm off to the gym. A month off has REALLY done a number on the muscles so I have to work them back into shape!

Have an AWESOME DAY and a PHENOMENAL WEEK my friends! Aren't we ALL just SO INCREDIBLY BLESSED!?! I want to thank everyone, again, for all of your kind and beautiful messages, posts and texts. I've paired the list down to 129 and promise to answer everyone. Your words of encouragement have meant more than you'll ever know, and I vow to continue this journey, with each and every one of you, as we explore the awesome world of fitness!
So until next time, love to all, and as always...

Stay 'Healthy' My Friends!

Replies

• dsboohead
    dsboohead Posts: 1,900 Member
    Options
    You can tell you are grateful and proud....keep it up . Your guard can never be down and keep that heart healthy!