Let’s be friends

pa_mom99
pa_mom99 Posts: 7 Member
I recently joined here to keep track of my nutrition and macros, I have about 65lbs to lose. Would love to help motivate others and be able to have people here for me. Feel free to add me

Replies

• Katttie89
    Katttie89 Posts: 119 Member
    Feel free to add me :) and good luck.
  • jme260
    jme260 Posts: 44 Member
    How do we go about adding friends? Just joined again after having a baby. About 35lbs to lose. This has been the only thing to work for me in the past
  • Katttie89
    Katttie89 Posts: 119 Member
    jme260 wrote: »
    How do we go about adding friends? Just joined again after having a baby. About 35lbs to lose. This has been the only thing to work for me in the past

Press on the persons name twice I think and you will see below their name and envolope and the two people press the two people out in your name and send :)
  • RooRow
    RooRow Posts: 12 Member
    I'm brand new to MFP. Three years ago I moved across the country and started working incredibly long hours. Since then I've gained about 25 pounds. I attribute this to less exercise, poor eating and the wrong times, stress, not drinking enough water, not sleeping well, and a million other reasons. Regardless, I'm ready to make myself a priority and I have a goal of losing 20 pounds but I know I'll do better with a support group. Anyone willing to be friends?
  • LiftHeavyThings27105
    LiftHeavyThings27105 Posts: 2,086 Member
    RooRow wrote: »
    I'm brand new to MFP. Three years ago I moved across the country and started working incredibly long hours. Since then I've gained about 25 pounds. I attribute this to less exercise, poor eating and the wrong times, stress, not drinking enough water, not sleeping well, and a million other reasons. Regardless, I'm ready to make myself a priority and I have a goal of losing 20 pounds but I know I'll do better with a support group. Anyone willing to be friends?

Hey, I know all about moving across country (from West Coast to the East Coast...shoot, even lived in Germany for a good bit a couple of decades ago!).

If you do not mind an MFP friend in the form of a 51yo male, let's do it!
  • lolly2414
    lolly2414 Posts: 186 Member
    edited May 2018
    Hey, I'm not new to MFP, but I'm back after a three year break. I had lost half of my initial goal set after my third child was born in 2012. Then I moved from the country (where I was constantly active and far away from fast food restaurants) into a larger town, became a stay-at-home mom, and started sitting on my behind way too much. I ended up gaining everything back and became really depressed. I've decided it's time to get healthy again. I have about 80 lbs to lose (I've lost 4 lbs so far since I started calorie counting at the beginning of the month). I'd love to makes some new friends!