21 Day Challenge; Who would like to join me?

Options
0zz1g7x99tlb.jpg

I started this 21 day challenge today and would to have others join me. If you are interested please send me a friend request. I have a post on my profile where everyone will check in and let us know how your day went. I think this will be a great motivator for me and I'm hoping for others as well! On my profile I have a graphic that says Day 1 and thats where we are posting for today; tomorrow I will post a Day 2 and so on; so each day we can discuss how our day went!

So hope to have more people join me!

P.S. Dont worry if you feel like there is something on this list that you absolutley cannot give up thats ok; you can still participate just tell us which thing you can't give up. I already know I cannot give up my diet pop; BUT I am going to try to limit the amount I drink and up my water intake.

Replies

• sljjjembeca
    sljjjembeca Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Oh gosh I need this but obviously won’t be starting my 21 until tomorrow! I will do my best to stick to the whole list.
  • agrube1968
    agrube1968 Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    Oh gosh I need this but obviously won’t be starting my 21 until tomorrow! I will do my best to stick to the whole list.

Awesome glad to have you join us. I sent you a friend request. You can scroll down on my profile and comment on the post that applies to you (Day One, Day 2 etc).
  • Newmomma0508
    Newmomma0508 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Can I join
  • sarahehsaan
    sarahehsaan Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I want to join
  • kururunfa
    kururunfa Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I would like to join. I will have to eat white bread on day 1 and 2 because I have some white bagels meal prepped but will stick to everything else if that's OK? Thanks.
  • agrube1968
    Options
    Sent you all friend requests. Just go to my profile and find the day for you. If you are jist starting post under day 1 and so on. Look forward to hearing from you all.
  • angie_shaffer
    angie_shaffer Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Is it too late to join?
  • agrube1968
    Options
    Nope not too late just jump right in!