What You Know About That?

Options
caco_ethes
caco_ethes Posts: 11,962 Member
What do you know? What obscure tidbits of knowledge do you have on reserve for the perfect moment that never seems to present itself? What exactly is clicking around in your brain that we wouldn’t otherwise know you’re good at? Are you an amateur astronaut? Can you list all the Greek gods and goddesses in reverse alphabetical order? Do you know the lyrics to some song that EVERYONE gets wrong and it drives you crazy? What do you know that we probably don’t?

Replies

• caco_ethes
    Options
    For example, I can tell you what day of the week any given day in history was without consulting the google
  • Just_Mel_
    Just_Mel_ Posts: 3,992 Member
    Options
    Hmm I pulled the lyrics to Smash Mouths “all star” earlier today out of nowhere.

Same, but it was "Meet Virginia".
  • caco_ethes
    Options
    Hmm I pulled the lyrics to Smash Mouths “all star” earlier today out of nowhere.

Same, but it was Mr. Wendal
  • caco_ethes
    Options
    If you answer three questions for me I can make three unrelated assumptions about you with alarming accuracy
  • caco_ethes
    Options
    caco_ethes wrote: »

Same, but it was Mr. Wendal

Also same but it was Miss Murder

Oh man I haven’t heard that song in so long! I gotta go listen now
  • caco_ethes
    Options
    caco_ethes wrote: »
    If you answer three questions for me I can make three unrelated assumptions about you with alarming accuracy

I’ll bite

I know you too well :smirk:
  • bojack3
    bojack3 Posts: 1,483 Member
    Options
    Can we shut this thread down? It's making me very sad to realize i know nothing

Yeah.....I'm racking my brain to think of something.....I got nuthin....
  • No_Name14
    No_Name14 Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    Can we shut this thread down? It's making me very sad to realize i know nothing

Yes! I've tried and tried and nothing!
  • pudgy1977
    pudgy1977 Posts: 13,499 Member
    Options
    I’m I know how to sing row row row your boat backwards in tune. Sadly that is my only out of the ordinary knowledge