Jillian Michaels.com

Options
Hello,

Has anyone signed up for JillianMichaels.com customized weight loss plan ? Jsut wondering if it is worth the money.

Replies

• simona1972
    simona1972 Posts: 355 Member
    Options
    Let me start by saying I absolutely LOVE both Jillian and Bob.

I signed up after getting a free offer of 1 month. I dont know if Im going to continue or not.

She offers a menu plan and daily circuit exercises. I dont follow the menu plan, but I do follow her advice on how many calories to eat and not eating exercise calories. I have her DVDs so I dont follow the exercise plans daily - they're nice to have for a change up in the routine.

I would say...if you're having luck here and exercise regularly, it isnt worth it. It's $52 for 3 months. Bank the money and buy something nice when you reach your goal :)

Oh...forgot to add...I dont think it's really all that customized. I think if you're a woman you get the same calorie range as all other women...1200-1400 calories. There is a questionnaire that you fill out but nowhere does it recommend ratios for protein/carbs/fat so you're on your own if you're building your own menus.

Also, her list of food to input your own menu is very limited. Im in Canada and she has no Canadian products so often times I have to input all the data myself. MFP has a greater list of foods and easier to use IMO.

At mytrainerbob.com you can sign up for free - not sure what he offers, but he doesnt charge anything.
  • Duganhorse
    Duganhorse Posts: 55
    Options
    I think it is worth it if you need that strict of a diet and exercise plan. I did a free trial and knew pretty quick I wasnt going to stick to very closely. You can learn a lot of great info if you get a free trial. I recomend checking it out. You can also get a lot of great info and meal ideas from her cookbooks.
  • lee112780
    lee112780 Posts: 419 Member
    Options
    I tried it....I love Jillian...but there is NO WAY I can follow the meal plan.....you have to cook EVERYTHING. She doesnt let you eat processed foods at all, and I dont have the time to cook every meal. The workout part is awesome though. I signed up ( free wk), printed out all of the workouts, and then quit, no charge ; )