Not a great day

Options
Not a great day today. Way too many carbs too much sugar too depressing. Not too much over calories but projected weight loss went up

Replies

• katlyngronwoldt85
    katlyngronwoldt85 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    It's just a day! Forget it and move on!! I do this about 4 times a month and I'm still losing weight! Maybe go for an extra walk tomorrow!!
  • eyelikesharx
    eyelikesharx Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I did the same thing yesterday except add tequila to that lovely mix. Don’t beat yourself up too hard, it’ll all work itself out if we just pick up the next day and continue to stay consistent the best we can ❤️
  • AnvilHead
    AnvilHead Posts: 18,344 Member
    Options
    serindipte wrote: »
    Projected weight loss should be removed from the app. It's misleading on a good day and outright wrong on all the others.

^ Agree 100%. I completely ignore it because there's no worth in it whatsoever.

As to the OP, the occasional "not great day" is to be expected. The key to success is consistency and perseverance, not letting the occasional bad day turn into a lot of bad days in a row. If you get a flat tire on your car in the middle of a trip, you fix it and keep going - you don't throw your hands up and walk away from the car.
  • 88olds
    88olds Posts: 4,467 Member
    Options
    Not all days are great. Just how living is.