Small Success

Options
ljashley1952
ljashley1952 Posts: 273 Member
I have almost completed my first week on WW Freestyle and I'm still logging on MFP. I am not doing keto, but my daughter is and has lost 10 in about a month. I am reducing my carbs to very few. I am not planning to weigh until Sunday morning, so I don't know how much I have lost. It's so early yet that it is probably just water weight, but I do feel less puffy and bloated. The small success is that I have not felt hungry and I have been a ninja about sticking to my allotted calories and I have had a good deficit every day. I will be drinking some hard cider on Sunday at a big family birthday party, but no cake and I will be eating properly!

Replies

• dsboohead
    dsboohead Posts: 1,900 Member
    Options
    I will give a big ATTA GIRL!!! It's easy to forget your goals.....keep them in front of you and be adventurous with new foods!
  • Motor_Election
    Motor_Election Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Good luck! :smile: don't forget that weight loss is a never ending adventure.. don't be scared to eat a little piece of cake, just limit the times you eat "bad" and maybe get some exercise to negate the damage ;-) you can do this!
  • ljashley1952
    Options
    Good luck! :smile: don't forget that weight loss is a never ending adventure.. don't be scared to eat a little piece of cake, just limit the times you eat "bad" and maybe get some exercise to negate the damage ;-) you can do this!

Thank you! I'm hoping to lose this carb addiction. It is just so darn easy to say yes to a treat and think, "just this once", then the next thing I know I'm back to square one. I'm sure my weight loss plan will be a forever thing. I have weighed too much off and on all of my adult life. Looking and feeling good should be its own reward. That is what I have to remember.
  • ljashley1952
    Options
    dsboohead wrote: »
    I will give a big ATTA GIRL!!! It's easy to forget your goals.....keep them in front of you and be adventurous with new foods!

Thanks so much! I am excited about trying new foods. Tonight it was alfredo, turkey sausage, and cauliflower linguini (which was delicious, btw)! I have cauliflower tortillas, kelp noodles, and spaghetti squash. I've had the spaghetti squash and I like it.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!