Lowest weight this week?

Options
2»

Replies

• 2baninja
    2baninja Posts: 512 Member
    Options
    I only log my lowest weight in MFP, that is my "new lowest" weight, I write down all weight changes, up or down on my calendar, so I see it daily. I figure unless I go 3500 kcal over my calorie goal, any gain is just water weight, so I refuse to really log it, but I do want to see it, so I can see what causes my weight to go up.

I've never had to give my weight for my drivers license....
  • AnvilHead
    AnvilHead Posts: 18,344 Member
    edited May 2018
    Options
    jayemes wrote: »
    @AnvilHead what app is that you're using? I'm not near maintenance yet but I love the idea of having the visual of your goal range for a daily trend app
    @jayemes

Trendweight.com - it's a web-based app.

Technically, it 'wants' a wi-fi based scale, but there's a workaround if you don't have one. Create a Fitbit account (you don't even need an actual Fitbit device to create an account), link it to trendweight.com and enter your weights manually into your Fitbit account, they'll be transferred across to Trendweight. Help/support page with more info is here: https://trendweight.com/help/

Trendweight is also useful when you're still actively losing weight, as it smooths out the scale fluctuations and gives you an idea of what's really going on in the bigger picture.