Need someone!

Looking for an accountability buddy who’s ready to rock and roll. Someone who I can communicate with on a daily basis for motivation and keep up with before and after status. We’ll share goals with each other and provide daily updates on activities and such, I would prefer someone on the east coast so we can have the same time zone, would make it easier. Communication preferences can be discussed later. Please be serious!

Replies

• Alaurene
    Alaurene Posts: 6 Member
    Hey! I can be your accountability buddy if you want. I'm looking for some extra motivation too so think you have a good idea here
  • DonutBelly
    DonutBelly Posts: 28 Member
    Please add me. I need the same thing
  • hereslibby
    hereslibby Posts: 93 Member
    I am also looking for accountability partners as well. I am on here daily and nearing 500 days. Needing to find serious people to mutually support each other and want to do more than “like” a post. I need feedback and like to support my friends in the same manner. Add me if you would like too, however I am not on the east coast but in AZ.
  • Gretaholden1
    Gretaholden1 Posts: 18 Member
    Good Luck to you all. My motivation is seeing my scale go steadily lighter. I am a little reclusive but come out into the MFP community once in awhile