Introduction!! (Also, any college aged people here for motivation??)

Options
imaniwarnex
imaniwarnex Posts: 3 Member
edited May 2018 in Introduce Yourself
Hey everyone! I could use more friends (anyone!! Not just college students) to keep me on track. I’ve been on a weight loss journey for about 4 years and I’ve found success, but always tend to get off track and remain stagnant. Originally weighing in at 185 in 2014, I’ve managed to get as low as 154, but again, always tend to get off track. Currently in 165 and have finally made the decision to be serious about getting to my goal weight of 145. After that, I’m gonna work on building some major muscle.

A little about me personally, I am 20 years old and I’m from South Carolina. I am currently a rising junior in college majoring in Public Health. I have hope of becoming a Physician Assistant and later being a health educator. I love being on Pinterest and Netflix but also going to Zumba class and taking walks in nature. I also love listening to religious podcasts (TD Jakes has been my favorite so far, any other suggestions???) and strengthening my relationship with God! I am excited to get to know some of you! Feel free to send a request and have a great Sunday!

Replies

• Neckita
    Neckita Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Hello! I will send a request! I am 30 and a returning college student, fulltime worker, wife and stepMom. We will encourage each other; fitness is something to enjoy, so lets enjoy the journey together!! :)