4th Times a Charm

Options
amseymour96
amseymour96 Posts: 4 Member
Hello all...this is my 4th attempt with this app. I'm coming back with a more realistic mindset on weight loss and my goals. Was hoping to find some other people out there with realistic inspiration. Thanks for reading❤

Replies

• Forever_December
    Forever_December Posts: 382 Member
    Options
    Good Luck!
  • dsboohead
    dsboohead Posts: 1,900 Member
    Options
    It takes as long as it takes and be honest with your tracking. As long as you understand it should be a lifetime commitment not an on again off again merry go round. Hopefully it's not just a summertime commitment too.
  • EifionCockram
    EifionCockram Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    be true to yourself and keep positive. every day is a new challenge and you know you can do it
  • josephinebowman
    josephinebowman Posts: 359 Member
    Options
    Welcome back. ME, Too ... the best thing I have found here is just good folks to offer support. Starting over again and I also hope it is not just a summer thing but then now is the time I have time.
  • Crystal75Evans
    Crystal75Evans Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    hello welcome back i have been back and forth also and starting again can be hard but this time im going into it knowing that its not a diet its a lifestyle change something im going to be doing the rest of my life..just realize your going to have good days and bad your going to have times where you mess up its what you do after that matters ..you got this girl