THE Project Thread

Options

Replies

• KosmosKitten
    KosmosKitten Posts: 10,476 Member
    Options
    kace_kay wrote: »
    Bumping with my other project. Had to stop because I have no yellow yarn to keep it going.

pws1jmyak15j.jpg

I really love this. Is it knit or crocheted (I can never tell the difference :sweat_smile: )

Crochet. :)

Been awhile. Still lurking. Finished up some other projects.

kmrrbp3i10ck.jpg

fzs9pxpfaexu.jpg

• Vikka_V
    Vikka_V Posts: 9,563 Member
    Options
    fzs9pxpfaexu.jpg

Youre back!!!
    And I love this, its beautiful!!
    I want this more than anything Ive seen in the last forever!!
    Would love, love something like this, but I realize its one of a kind...and yours!!
    Lucky girl...admire your talent and vision

I realize its not mfp ok to advertise, but do you sell your stuff? Or is it all just for you and your lucky friends?
  • KosmosKitten
    Options
    Yes, I'm necro-ing these threads because I am a threadromancer and I enjoy seeing the creative pursuits of other people.

Related:

mgunyw6gi3ql.jpg

kc3za1uzq0e5.jpg
  • ReenieHJ
    ReenieHJ Posts: 9,724 Member
    Options
    Wellll, been thinking about repainting my bedroom for months now. :/ Last summer we redid the living room and repainted a bedroom so mine was next on my list of to-do. Seems like soooo much work. :/

I'm going to make cross-stitch Christmas stockings for my 2 dds. Every Christmas they tease me because my ds, who is now 38, is the only one with a handmade stocking with his name on it. (hey, I got busy with life, what can I say) I've ordered 1 kit to see how it goes. The plan is to finish 1 for each and surprise them next Christmas. But being the procrastinator that I am.......

Back in the day I used to do all kinds of crafty stuff, then I had kids and an in-home daycare so got really tied up with all that living. Lol Now I'm retired and want to DO something but am struggling to find my niche again.

Loving all the projects!!
  • KosmosKitten
    Options
    Finished up this co-effort with my son for Cub Scouts. He cut it out and decided on the design and colors, I painted and did the "adult" work of busting my hands screwing and tapping in wheels and screws. My hands hurt.

This car is loud.. and not a color scheme I would have gone for. :lol:

Whatcha' all working on?

cpsui7l9ghr3.jpg
  • AlexandraFindsHerself1971
    Options
    We're looking at houses and thinking about moving, so my craft room is being packed up for the now. Plus, no apparel projects til I get done with the major weight loss.

I....plain sew, embroider, do blackwork, silk ribbon work, lucet, spin, crochet, and felt. Would love to get into tablet weaving, but I need another textile hobby like a hole in the head. (Even if I could make my own garters.) I also bake and cook well, and am fond of little homemaking things like making artificial flower arrangements. And I actually like to organize closets and such.
  • ketocurves889
    ketocurves889 Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    bojack5 wrote: »
    ebrspxclt5qw.jpg
    w5vkh03nbyhw.jpg
    sfwmxzzcxsc6.jpg
    diswabmi4zwm.jpg

Wow! Looks very nice in there 😊
  • ketocurves889
    ketocurves889 Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    Yes, I'm necro-ing these threads because I am a threadromancer and I enjoy seeing the creative pursuits of other people.

Related:

mgunyw6gi3ql.jpg

kc3za1uzq0e5.jpg

You are very talented! Love the blanket
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,507 Member
    Options
    so... does anyone here wanna volunteer to knit me a cap?

my favorite color is orange

(blue is good too)
  • ReenieHJ
    ReenieHJ Posts: 9,724 Member
    Options
    Love the kitchen remodel!! My kitchen was home made by the original homeowner back in 1949 and hasn't been changed much since then. Looks like it too. :(
  • KosmosKitten
    Options
    Finished up transcribing this crop top sweater from a YouTube video early this morning. Whatcha' all working on?

93jlqht27wkn.jpg
    ll8frzgp9soc.jpg
  • gearhead426hemi
    gearhead426hemi Posts: 919 Member
    edited February 2020
    Options
    First hand carved cane I made for my son. The clover was from our recent trip to Ireland. If you are so inclined feel free to watch my how-to video.

kctie7va97j7.jpg
    vxhscgb0cscb.jpg

https://youtu.be/JpEPcPlGdq0
  • Tinydancer106
    Tinydancer106 Posts: 3,678 Member
    Options
    bojack5 wrote: »
    ebrspxclt5qw.jpg
    w5vkh03nbyhw.jpg
    sfwmxzzcxsc6.jpg
    diswabmi4zwm.jpg

Amazing!😎🤘
  • Tinydancer106
    Options
    Finished up transcribing this crop top sweater from a YouTube video early this morning. Whatcha' all working on?

93jlqht27wkn.jpg
    ll8frzgp9soc.jpg

Love the colors and style would scoop this up at a boutique ....lovely job!💗🤗
  • Tinydancer106
    Options
    First hand carved cane I made for my son. The clover was from our recent trip to Ireland. If you are so inclined feel free to watch my how-to video.

kctie7va97j7.jpg
    vxhscgb0cscb.jpg

https://youtu.be/JpEPcPlGdq0

Wow how clever and really like the cane too!😁
  • ythannah
    ythannah Posts: 4,368 Member
    Options

93jlqht27wkn.jpg
    ll8frzgp9soc.jpg

Wow, you do amazing work! My favourite colour too
  • johnbtay3
    johnbtay3 Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    I'm stacking toilet paper to make it look like a snowman
  • TwitchyMacGee
    TwitchyMacGee Posts: 3,120 Member
    Options
    johnbtay3 wrote: »
    I'm stacking toilet paper to make it look like a snowman