Weird NSV

Options
Weird NSV: I haven’t been able to find anything about this so I don’t know the actual name but I had reached a point of obesity where my tummy from my bellybutton down looked like it was ‘cleaved’ down the middle with a dimpled line (I think it’s an abdominal muscle that was holding out as the last line of defence) This morning I realised I no longer have that. I mean, I still have two fat rolls but my big roll isn’t in two pieces! Weird NSV but I’m so glad for it

Replies

• mulecanter
    mulecanter Posts: 1,792 Member
    Options
    LOL! Bravo!
  • katlyngronwoldt85
    katlyngronwoldt85 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    :smile: way to go!!! It's the little things!!!
  • VUA21
    VUA21 Posts: 2,072 Member
    Options
    serindipte wrote: »
    No more front butt? Isn't that exciting!! Congrats! (NO offense intended!!!)

@serindipte Those of us that have lost a lot of weight, or are in the process know all too well what front butt is. Not offensive. It's like back boobs. I used to have a good C-cup sizes boobs on my back.
  • elisa123gal
    elisa123gal Posts: 4,287 Member
    Options
    thanks guys... i needed a good laugh.
  • hipari
    hipari Posts: 1,367 Member
    Options
    Whoa, I'm so happy for all of you! Whether it's a front butt or back boobs, losing them is great!
  • serindipte
    serindipte Posts: 1,557 Member
    Options
    hipari wrote: »
    Whoa, I'm so happy for all of you! Whether it's a front butt or back boobs, losing them is great!

I'm working on the back boobs! Lol
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!