Options
2»

Replies

• kellyratcliffe452
    kellyratcliffe452 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    AnvilHead wrote: »
    sijomial wrote: »
    I've done a couple of different versions - my weight tracked my calorie balance just exactly as you would expect from a method of portioning out your daily/weekly calories in any eating pattern.

YouTube videos are an awful source of information!

If a certain IF eating schedule suits you and helps adherence to your calorie goal the go for it, if it doesn't then don't.

I do often wonder if youtube is just for views or real reviews of something ... I guess IF will work differently for everyone.. just hitting a bit of a plato ... so was seeing what you guys thought about this if it might shake the bod up to try something else slightly different to loose weight. I guess not :p

No matter how often or what time of the day you eat, it comes down to calories.

This is true, just gotta keep counting those macros and exercising :) I have managed to go down 5 kgs in 5 months so I guess not doing so badly, it is just that plato ... but need to keep plodding on :)
  • Lillymoo01
    Lillymoo01 Posts: 2,865 Member
    Options
    AnvilHead wrote: »
    mmapags wrote: »
    Mari22na wrote: »
    Especially for women, not being hungry in the morning is a sign that your hormones are out of whack. Eating breakfast despite not being hungry can begin to guide your hormones into a proper rhythm. Then eating two other meals, 4-5 hours between, your hormones start to adjust and everything becomes easier. There is 38-40% dropout rate with IF. Every day you eat 3 meals aday earlier rather than later, you are changing your body. Consistency for the big win. The protocol you start today is the body you will have next month and the month after. Have a good day, must go save a train from falling off a bridge. ;)

This is all nonsense. Where did you come up with this??

Normally I blame Fung for spreading this kind of derp, but it even sounds pretty 'out there' for Fung - and that's saying a lot! :D

We really need a ha-ha button here!