stuck at a certain wieght

Options
So I ahve been a member of this site for a couple of years now, but i have fnally got involved inthe community portion fo the site. I have been trying to loose weight since I was in high school. I have always been around 170 lbs for as long as I can remember. Although I don't Look fat, there is defiantly some weight I can loose, espeically in the booty area. I have always been very althletic and i don't understand why I have struggled with my weight like this. I would like to loose an overall 20 lbs or be down to 150 lbs. I joined this site thinking I was eating to many calories. Which some days I do. But normally I am pretty close to what I should be eating. so I am pretty much not sure what else to do at this point. So that is why I am here. to see if there is anything else I can do. I have also heard that some people's body's are programed for a certain weight whether we like it or not... Any ideas??

Replies

• Racing_hotty
    Options
    Well this last month or so I have been really trying to eat healthy, and not so much worry about loosing the weight, but really working on changing my diet that will fit my lifestyle. I think that is the reason why I have not lost the weight or kept it off, is becuase I can eat healthy for 6 months or so and loose the weight, but as soon as I start to see the difference. I got back to eating the way I did. So I have been really trying hard to find new recipies to incorporate into my everyday life. Without keeping track of my calories but just really trying to eat healthier foods. I have lost 4 pounds in the last month, and I am now back into the 160's. I am super happy. I know I only have one month before my wedding but If I could continue to lose 4 more pounds then that would put me in the lower 160's and be very close to my goal. My fiance and I are not planning a honeymoon right away, we will probably wait until next spring to take one. But that gives me time to make it to the 150's and have a nice firm body. and then hopefully married life will not make me gain the weight back. But I think I have a solid plan. Well there is my blog of the month. Thanks lady's for your support. I love coming on here when I am struggling or having a bad day and seeing that I am not the only one, and that there are things to look forward too!