Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

sexy thick or sexy thin?

Replies

• solarpower03
    solarpower03 Posts: 12,159 Member
    I prefer curvy but not fat.
  • Melissapaige1
    Melissapaige1 Posts: 151 Member
    Wow...I'm curvy and thick, I didn't know so many men like this body type. I usually hide my shape with baggy t-shirts. I'm trying to get lean...but I still want to have curves. I'm really self conscious of my body shape.
  • pbcex
    pbcex Posts: 719 Member
    Love yourself girl..
    Wow...I'm curvy and thick, I didn't know so many men like this body type. I usually hide my shape with baggy t-shirts. I'm trying to get lean...but I still want to have curves. I'm really self conscious of my body shape.

1ti0cysjhw6n.gif
  • Melissapaige1
    Thanks, i've been lean and curvy before, and got alot of attention from men, and yes i was still very shy...now im curvy and thick, still really shy and no attention from men...not that i need it, but it's nice to know if im attractive to them.
  • pbcex
    Thanks, i've been lean and curvy before, and got alot of attention from men, and yes i was still very shy...now im curvy and thick, still really shy and no attention from men...not that i need it, but it's nice to know if im attractive to them.

You shouldn’t change yourself for validation from guys. If you’re gonna do it make sure it’s for you to feel better. My only requirement when dating someone is that she can take my sarcastic personality and my vulgar mouth. :D Looks are secondary but a cute face is what I look at first in that respect. As long as she can laugh and isn’t uptight I’m good. ;)
  • Melissapaige1
    I get that, and i'm not changing for validation from anyone, as i said...i'm quite reserved, but it's nice to know men like curvy, thick and in shape woman. I'm just saying that i got a lot more attention at 125lbs more than i do at 160lbs.
  • pbcex
    I get that, and i'm not changing for validation from anyone, as i said...i'm quite reserved, but it's nice to know men like curvy, thick and in shape woman. I'm just saying that i got a lot more attention at 125lbs more than i do at 160lbs.

q834hbiqegs5.gif
  • AliNouveau
    AliNouveau Posts: 36,287 Member
    pbcex wrote: »

You shouldn’t change yourself for validation from guys. If you’re gonna do it make sure it’s for you to feel better. My only requirement when dating someone is that she can take my sarcastic personality and my vulgar mouth. :D Looks are secondary but a cute face is what I look at first in that respect. As long as she can laugh and isn’t uptight I’m good. ;)

This is so true. Well said Ex

And as for getting looks from people perhaps they'd ense confidence. When we put on weight and subsequently wear baggy clothing we're kind of hiding ourselves and presenting to the world we're not happy. A happy demeanour and smile is way more attractive than a grump.

Wow I sound like Mr. Rogers
  • pbcex
    AliNouveau wrote: »
    pbcex wrote: »

This is so true. Well said Ex

And as for getting looks from people perhaps they'd ense confidence. When we put on weight and subsequently wear baggy clothing we're kind of hiding ourselves and presenting to the world we're not happy. A happy demeanour and smile is way more attractive than a grump.

Wow I sound like Mr. Rogers

kdkzlpuw7cq4.gif
  • DWBalboa
    DWBalboa Posts: 37,239 Member
    I prefer one's that have personality.
  • AliNouveau
    DWBalboa wrote: »

a thin personality or thick personality?
  • AliNouveau
    tenor.gif?itemid=4895431
  • Chey_P
    Chey_P Posts: 19 Member
    I'd like to think I'm sexy curvaceous. I don't want to be thin, but I'm short so too thick isn't flattering on me either. I like keeping the curves but thinning our the rest.
  • DWBalboa
    AliNouveau wrote: »
    DWBalboa wrote: »

a thin personality or thick personality?

Well now we're talking. I like a fully bodied personality.
  • DWBalboa
    Chakota17 wrote: »
    All of the above.. I prefer to call myself "fat-fit".. Anyone interested??!

Oh there is always interest in you sweetness. :wink:
  • Chewbac7777
    Chewbac7777 Posts: 238 Member
    Sure am interested i like woman that arent to skinny
  • cwolfman13
    cwolfman13 Posts: 41,876 Member
    edited June 2018
    IDK...guess it depends on how you define those terms. "Thin" and "Skinny" make me think rail or skeleton thin which I'm not into. I'm not really sure what thick means either.

I've always been physically attracted to an athletic body type. For whatever reason, I've dated my fair share of soccer and rugby women. My wife was a soccer type growing up and a collegiate rugby player.
  • Sharsou
    Sharsou Posts: 8,844 Member
    Anything works!