What are your favorite work lunches?!

Options
2»

Replies

• duskyjewel
    duskyjewel Posts: 286 Member
    Options
    I make big batches of soups from Skinnytaste and freeze them in individual portions.

https://www.skinnytaste.com/recipes/soup/
  • blb85
    blb85 Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    I've been trying to incorporate protein, fat, fiber, and greens at each meal (Be Well By Kelly philosophy for turning off hunger hormones). My favorite, right now, is 1/4 cup black beans, mixed greens, seasoned chicken, tomatoes, 1/4 avocado, salsa & a dollop of full fat greek yogurt! My own makeshift Chipotle bowl

This week: sprouted grain tortilla, 3 oz tuna mixed with Primal Kitchen Avocado Mayo, Greens, Tomato & Cucumber. Super yummy and fills me up
  • peggym4640
    peggym4640 Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    I like yogurt with fruit and granola, baked sweet potato with veggies, Morningstar black bean burger and riced veggies and a bagel thin with lox cream cheese onion and capers.
  • Cosmicneo7
    Cosmicneo7 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Sandwich (Turkey Slice, Ham Slice, American Cheese Slice, Shiracha sauce), applesauce, a light salad, bag of 100 calorie popcorn for desert. Drink is usually a diet soda.
  • kschwab0203
    kschwab0203 Posts: 610 Member
    Options
    I alternate between Lean Cuisines, turkey sandwich, and leftovers. Whatever I have I almost always have a sugar free low fat yogurt with it as my something sweet.
  • dsboohead
    dsboohead Posts: 1,900 Member
    Options
    Cook burger patties in instant pot and place one,once cooked, on a bed of arugula and tomatoes. Drizzle honey mustard over it. It's my burger salad.
    Takes care of a burger craving.
  • happytree923
    happytree923 Posts: 463 Member
    Options
    Homemade minestrone soup, a string cheese, fruit, bubbly water of some kind.
  • ashxtasticness
    ashxtasticness Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    I eat turkey meatballs and some type of steamable veggies for most work day lunches but I don't have access to anything other than a microwave, so I can't get too creative haha
  • hesn92
    hesn92 Posts: 5,967 Member
    Options
    Leftovers and if we don’t have any then a sandwich with fruit or something
  • WandaVaughn
    WandaVaughn Posts: 420 Member
    Options
    A can of Progresso Lentil soup. About 320 calories, I think. And filling. And so easy to pack! I bring an apple or other fruit as "dessert". :
  • DancingMoosie
    DancingMoosie Posts: 8,613 Member
    Options
    I usually make a big salad or roasted vegetables...sometimes roasted vegetables on salad! I used to do power greens, but I've been using a lot of arugula lately. I also like roasted peppers in the jar, cilantro or parsley. I used to really like fresh pico or salsa, but I'm avoiding tomatoes and spicy foods atm.
  • indiacaitlin
    indiacaitlin Posts: 691 Member
    Options
    I've been having hard boiled eggs (3) with salad for the last few days but quite often I'll have chilli, bolognese, chicken breast. I tend to have them with veggies or salad and not carbs because carbs make me sleepy after lunch time!