1st Goal: To Reach My Fake Driver’s License Weight! Motivation and Friends Needed!

Options
I’m back from vacation (literally) and want to continue my weight loss journey and eventually reach my fake driver’s license weight! Haha. Not joking. My goal was to lose quite a bit before going on our long planned vacation and now that I’ve returned, I’m determined to keep on going.

I’m considering opening my diary, but afraid of being judged! . I eat what I want, but within a specific number of calories. By what I want I mean (don’t judge here:) a breakfast sandwich, iced coffee, maybe a half sandwhich, salad or fruit and cheese for lunch and a reasonable dinner. Im a creature of habit and I like a sweet treat, but now it’s all in moderation and this works for me!

Would love more support and absolutely love watching everyone’s progress!

Replies

• RebeccaRNBSN
    RebeccaRNBSN Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    I do the same thing. That's why I keep my diary private. I'll eat 1600 calories of lard if I want to, and Idc because it's within my calorie range. I'll add you :)
  • serindipte
    serindipte Posts: 1,557 Member
    Options
    I eat what I want, but my diary is open. I figure others can see that it works and you don't have to deprive yourself of what you enjoy.
  • Optasia
    Optasia Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Great! So glad I’m not the only one. When I squeeze a treat in I automatically have to eat healthier the rest of the day anyway...because I have to conserve calories for my chocolate fix!
  • vallary14
    vallary14 Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    Don’t worry about being judged. Some might have some suggestions or might be inspired by you meeting your goals and being able to enjoy favorite things while doing so. I have only joined a couple months ago and just started making friends here. The only suggestions I have made was when I see someone eating way under I say try eating more and you’ll probably have more energy lol. I think having friends and sharing what each are doing is very encouraging.
  • ashxtasticness
    ashxtasticness Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    Haha oh, we all have that fake weight! That's a perfect goal to have. I have so many strange goals along the way that might not mean anything to anyone else, but mean a lot to me.