32 pounds down and 57 to go.....OH and I hit ONDERLAND!!

Options
Ladina1990
Ladina1990 Posts: 137 Member
mqdca06izgwj.jpg

I have desired to post in this thread for Lord knows how many years. I have always looked at the several amazing pictures people have posted and wanted to be one of those people. I can now post my progress and feel so incredibly proud!! On March 1st 2018 the day of my delivery of my beautiful boy I weighed in at 230lbs. I now weigh 197 pounds! Now you are probably wondering what I weighed when I got pregnant. I weighed 217 pounds just to answer that lovely question. I struggle with emotional eating so losing weight for me has been one large hurdle. The lowest I got down to was 180 and that was before the lose of my mother. My weight went up and down like a roller-coaster so hitting this milestone was a huge deal, and seeing the comparison only encourages me to keep going. If I could give any advice I would say to never compare yourself to anyone. We all lose weight at different paces and our body types are significantly different. I am 5'6 and hope to be 140 at the end of this journey. Two kids and one marriage later I can honestly say IF I CAN DO IT SO CAN YOU!

Replies

• drkatiebug
    drkatiebug Posts: 1,943 Member
    Options
    You look great!
  • lolly2414
    lolly2414 Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic!! Keep up the good work!
  • itsgood
    itsgood Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    You look wonderful! Congratulations on the hard work!
  • GOT_Obsessed
    GOT_Obsessed Posts: 817 Member
    Options
    You look freakin' amazing. I am so happy for you. Best of luck getting to where you want to get. Keep doing what you are doing because it is working.
  • dsboohead
    dsboohead Posts: 1,900 Member
    edited May 2018
    Options
    Your comparison thus far is an amazing difference!
  • LoreeBelle
    LoreeBelle Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on your success so far! You are beautiful in both pictures, but WOW what a transformation already! Keep up the great work!
  • amlelas68
    amlelas68 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    You look amazing. Keep up the good work.
  • Champd36
    Champd36 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Great job... keep it up...
  • bisky
    bisky Posts: 990 Member
    Options
    You look great! Congratulations.
  • Ladina1990
    Options
    Thanks everyone for the amazing and encouraging words. I love this community so saying the positivity really helps me stay focus.
  • sexybug6
    sexybug6 Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    You look amazing and should feel very proud
  • beansontoast2014
    beansontoast2014 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Wow you look amazing well done
  • loftus4827
    loftus4827 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    You are so beautiful and I can just feel the exuberance of your words! I'm so happy for you. It's awesome that you envisioned your goal and made it happen. Keep up becoming the best version of yourself!!
  • LuvUbutGoodbyeCarbs
    LuvUbutGoodbyeCarbs Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Congrats on your success so far!!!!
  • OncologyChick
    OncologyChick Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    Wow!!! Well done, you look amazing
  • cranium853
    cranium853 Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    You look fabulous. What a great example!
  • GaleHawkins
    GaleHawkins Posts: 8,160 Member
    Options
    That is awesome success. Keep up the good success.
  • Ladina1990
    Options
    Thank you everyone for your continuing kind words! I love when a group can come together and encourage one another to be our better selves. You are all awesome!
  • LiftHeavyThings27105
    LiftHeavyThings27105 Posts: 2,086 Member
    Options
    Keep on, keeping on.....absolutely fantastic work!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!