Shorty Success Stories

Options
ChangeIsGood29
ChangeIsGood29 Posts: 103 Member
Hi, everyone. I'm looking for success stories (hopefully with comparison pics) of women around 5 feet (under 5 up to 5'4" or so) who have lost around 100 pounds. I've lost a little over 30 so far and am hopefully on my way to losing 100 so would love the motivation. Thanks!

Replies

• glorian13vazquez498
    glorian13vazquez498 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Hey ladies. Nice job!
    I’m 5’2 and 198lbs.
  • ChangeIsGood29
    Options
    Thanks for all of the stories everyone. Hope they keep coming! :)
  • Leannep2201
    Leannep2201 Posts: 441 Member
    Options
    Congrats on your loss so far!
    I’m in a similar position- have lost just over 20kg so far (about 45lb) and want to lose another 35kg. Which would be about 115lb total I think?
    Nearly half way there and am very happy with my progress so far. No photos yet because I want to wait till I get to goal... but it’s getting closer!
    We can do this!!!
  • californiajuls
    californiajuls Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    Way to go!! Outstanding accomplishments on here! I'm 5 feet and highest weight was 217 pounds, currently at 172 goal is 142.
  • ChangeIsGood29
    Options
  • workinonit1956
    workinonit1956 Posts: 1,043 Member
    Options
    @ryenday you look amazing!
  • debtay123
    debtay123 Posts: 1,327 Member
    Options
    wow- love it keep it up-
  • ChangeIsGood29
    Options
    Thanks for your stories, everyone...hoping there are some more out there. Would love to be able to post my own successes on here some day. I have a long way to go but still progressing. It's so nice to see it can be done.
  • Louder4
    Louder4 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Amazing work fellow shorties! You look fantastic!
    I’m now restarting (again) and disgusted with how big I’ve gotten. I’m 5 1” and 156lbs, larger than when I came home from the hospital with my last baby over 6 years ago.
    I’ve tried them all of course and just keep wasting money I don’t have.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!