4 week yoga challenge suggestions?

Options
I was wondering if anyone had suggestions for yoga challenges they have enjoyed.

4 week duration max (can be a little less).
I'm looking for intermediate difficulty.
Has to be downloadable as for 10 days I will be on vacation at a cottage with no internet connection.
Preferably free but ready to pay for something high quality.

Replies

• edmudman
    edmudman Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    I use the yoga sessions that come with the Sufferfest cycling app. They are by the girl who does Yoga15, each session is 15 mins, so its easy to put in 1-4 sessions at a time. They have a 30 day challenge that I'm currently enjoying.
    Before that I used to download the Yogamazing video podcasts, which were free.
  • anitabonita01
    anitabonita01 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I don't know if they are downloadable, but check out Yoga with Adriene on YouTube, or google Yoga with Adriene for her web site. She has a number of 30 day series that she offers. My yoga instructor recommended her as an alternative for when I can't get to class (I travel a lot for work). Hope you find something that works for you.
  • lizziebeth1028
    lizziebeth1028 Posts: 3,602 Member
    Options
    Yoga with Adriene on youtube is awesome! She's my absolute favorite on youtube. Lesley Fightmaster is also good, and Yoga with Kassandra as well. Oh and Yoga Upload on youtube too! Namaste!