Keeping The Faith

Options
For those who have been following, the Saga of the foot and leg infection continues...When you get a plantar ulcer that measures 1.5cm deep by 2cm in diameter, and the scans show it as being 1mm from the bone, it's time to pull out all of the stops in making every effort to keep from losing a good part of the foot, so the foot and leg have been hard casted. What makes this even worse is that it could be a major obstacle for my much needed Heart Transplant.

SO, my Pals, it's time to REALLY start fighting! Even though muscle building training has to take a back seat at this time, it is PARAMOUNT to keep my body stronger than ever. So I'm going to have to get creative, and actually, this is good! As those of you who follow PXM Fitness know, the main function in my position with 'Mending Athletes' is working to bring those who have lead athletic lives back from whatever situation has befallen them, and keep them motivated. I cannot fathom a better opportunity, than to start with myself as an example. So the next few months are going to be somewhat unorthodox and VERY interesting, so stay tuned, and as always...

Stay 'Healthy' My Friends!!!

Replies