Bikini Prep

Hello!

Are you Participating in a Bikini Competition? Have you started and excited but grueling 12 - 16 week prep? We want to hear about it!

My name is Sarah, and I am starting a Prep for my first ever Bikini division bodybuilding show. It is a pro qualifier and it's right here in my hometown! I started out a few years back at 154 lbs, and have whittled my way down to 124 through clean eating, Bodybuilding.com workout plans, and tracking Macros on myfitnesspal. I am really excited to lose these last 15 lbs so I can look as good as I did when my husband and I first met, but what it takes to get there is a challenging road full of soreness and sacrifice. Enter Bikini Competition! It is just what I needed to get motivated: A deadline... and also i am very competitive, but since reaching adulthood (I'm 30 now) there have been very little opportunities to scratch the competitive itch. Another reason I want to compete is to make some friends that share similar interests... it's not exactly easy to make friends in the gym where people are in their zone!

I was looking for other bikini competitors on here (because I know you are using this) but the most recent post I saw was from 2016! So here is my invite to YOU! Please join me in sharing your experience on your Prep! I can't wait to here from you!

Replies

• SarahRishelle
    SarahRishelle Posts: 5 Member
    At one week in I have lost a solid 2 lbs!
  • angeleyezpacheco
    angeleyezpacheco Posts: 1 Member
    Its awesome you have decided to compete. I hope to compete one day as well. How tall are you? Are you working with a coach?
  • TavistockToad
    TavistockToad Posts: 35,719 Member
    Who is 'we'?
  • kboots93
    kboots93 Posts: 1 Member
    I am currently in prep for one. October 13th is the wonderful date. I still have some weight to shed. But since April I am down 38 pounds. Clean eating and working out (nothing unsafe, as most have worried about since the large amount of weight dropped in short amount of time) Do you have a coach?