90 day challenge

Options
Cedes12
Cedes12 Posts: 16 Member
Time to get active and watch what we eat folks! I'd like to try to host this 3 month challenge starting Monday June 4th as a accountability medium.

Challenge details:
Log every meal with a goal of staying under each of our individual calorie goals.

Log >5,000 steps at least 3 - 4 days out of the week.

With can check in every Monday by simply stating goals met or not met this week.. if not met we can share our struggles and maybe help each other out throughout the journey.

Who wants to join in?

Replies

• Cedes12
    Options
    Going for my "last meal" today before challenge begins.... will miss my weekly margarita allowance, but it will be worth it in the end I guess
  • summeroflove99
    summeroflove99 Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    I would really benefit from an accountability group and 3 months would be perfect for me. Starting tomorrow I have a long term goal of 25lbs to lose and I want to be fit strong and healthy along the way. Thanks X
  • nickelwang
    nickelwang Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    How can I join ?
  • Cedes12
    Options
    That is a very achievable goal summeroflove... you can totally do this!!!

Nickelwang, you join by commenting jaja. Do not forget to post if you met your weekly goals each Monday
  • makingmistakes
    makingmistakes Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'm in! Everyone feel free to add me.
    I have 40 pounds to lose with a goal date of Christmas! This will be a great start.
  • calderstrake
    calderstrake Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I like this idea, I'm in!

I don't think I need to worry about the steps as I hit over 10k per day during the work week. I do skip a few meals here and there, so this will be a good motivation to stay focused.
  • Cedes12
    Options
    Welcome everyone, thanks for joining!!
  • Cedes12
    Options
    Mid week check in... how is everyone doing?
  • Fat2FitMom19
    Fat2FitMom19 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    I'd like to join. My ultimate goal would be to lose 60lbs.
  • Cedes12
    Options
    Welcome! We started last Monday. All we ask is that you post each monday if you have met your weekly goal or if you are struggling and need motivation like me that is welcomed too
  • summeroflove99
    Options
    Hi. I’m doing really well at this point :) I have eaten healthily and within calories overall for the last 4 days, I’ve had no alcohol (since Sunday) and done 2 evening runs. Still feeling motivated and really happy to have accountability in this group. Hope you’re all having a good/ok week.
  • blebriki
    blebriki Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Hi, I d like to join you. I have not been very active in my logging, hope this will give me a good start.
  • Cedes12
    Options
    Awesome to hear you are on track @summeroflove99 keep up the good work!! I have been doing ok diet wise staying under my calorie goals every day so far this week... been slacking on the activity part of it though... not because I dont want to, but because it is only like 105 degrees in texas right now...
  • realalize
    realalize Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Hi there, I am trying to get back on the workout wagon after having surgery at the end of February. I have been walking a lot, but think it's time to increase my activity level and be stricter with myself regarding food. I haven't been this heavy since I was 17 (35 now), and I really am not feeling good in my skin. Could definitely use some help with accountability and I enjoy supporting others. Would love to join even though I'm a week late. Yesterday I was under my cal goal, but didn't get many steps in (3000 only just from running errands) though I did some vigorous cleaning. Today I sweated through 40 minutes of cardio. It's no TX here, but it's humid which sure doesn't motivate me to exercise. Hope you all had positive weekends.
  • Cedes12
    Options
    @realalize welcome to the group!! 3000 steps better than none... keep up the good work!!
  • Cedes12
    Options
    How did everyone's week go? I can say I partially met my goal... logged all my meals, stayed under my calories requirements every day, but unfortunately did not meet my step count
  • summeroflove99
    Options
    Had a good week. Met my step count and ate well, within calorie goal. Now I just need to rinse and repeat! Still feeling motivated and that I have my goal in my sights. Good luck for the coming week everyone.
  • Cedes12
    Options
    How is everyone doing??? No one checked in :(
  • nsgmom04
    nsgmom04 Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    Is it too late to join?
  • Cedes12
    Options
    @nsgmom04 not at all, you are welcomed to join but its looking like it will just be you and I lol .. others stopped checking in