My Soda Addiction

Options
Ten10
Ten10 Posts: 223 Member
My name is Ten10 and I am addicted to soda or so I thought I was. I have made an amazing discovery (well I didn't discover it) I am cruising through the aisle at the grocery store and find myself ready to pick up the elusive bottle of soda until I feasted my eyes on sparkling water with lemon. Yummy it gives me the rush with out the calories or the sugar. Yay me!

Replies

• elmct57
    elmct57 Posts: 594 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: it's a great feeling, isn't it? happy for you--good luck!:drinker:
  • monkeyfood
    monkeyfood Posts: 106
    Options
    that sounds really good actually. I'll have to try it.
  • summerjoy0621
    summerjoy0621 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    LOL we discovered sparkling water at Dollar General the other day. It is really good and a great alternative for soda. I am a DP drinker and I was even making sure I was saving enough calories for my DP at dinner. I think I will be buying some more of these and keep them at home. Better for my kids too! Congrats on a great find!:drinker:
  • carrotstick
    Options
    good for you!!
  • dopegirl422
    Options
    Hi my name is Melissa and I am also addicted to SODA lol I am going on 90 days clean and it feels great! Sometimes I miss it but I'll grab a diet soda and usually won't drink all of it now my new thing is Diet Snapple Ice Tea, LOVE it when I want some flavor in my drink!!!

Congrats on being able to break out of the soda habit!
  • TXBlockhead
    TXBlockhead Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    I am a soda drinker too but I will have to try that out.
  • DJDUFFY
    DJDUFFY Posts: 98
    Options
    WTG,soda is very hard to give up but you did it,Congrats to you. :flowerforyou:
  • lilbitofber
    Options
    I have a big soda addiction. I havent even thought to give them up yet because if i go more than 24 hours without one I go nuts. Caffiene Headache. Nothing else I drink has helped. So havent even tried too. I didnt even think tho to add my soda calories...now i know i'll always go over. I drink 3 sodas a day. Used to be more like 9 a day.

I'm glad you found a way to give up the sodas!!!!