Need some mama friends!

Options
2»

Replies

• pcreaton
    pcreaton Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Single Mom of 2 boys, 7 & 3. Between them and working full time I rarely have time or energy to get to the gym. Had a rough breakup in January that I'm far from over so been dealing with depression and extreme loneliness on top of everything else. Hoping to start a new journey today!
  • BNY721
    BNY721 Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    I’m a Momma of an 8-year old girl. Lost weight, gained weight, and finally found a happy medium. Feel free to add me for support!
  • MikaBeggs7
    MikaBeggs7 Posts: 1 Member
    edited June 2018
    Options
    Mom to 3 here (11, 4 & 2) with a busy lifestyle always revolving around the kiddos. I have lost 15 pounds since 5/1 doing a 7 day juice cleanse the. Going low carb/low sugar and then trying keto. We (husband and I) are back to low card/low sugar with carb cycling mixed in. (Cheat meal!) I have been jogging at a snails pace (thank god for Apple Watch!) and some weights. Hoping to lose about 25 more pounds and gain a few friends on the way :)
  • Krissylynn423
    Krissylynn423 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Single mom of one 7yr old boy. I too am just realizing that making time for myself is a necessity. Feel free to add me anyone!!
  • mommaneedscaffeine
    mommaneedscaffeine Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I have 1 kid age 5 and 3 autoimmunes as well as a full time student. Friends welcome
  • ariel1116
    ariel1116 Posts: 555 Member
    edited June 2018
    Options
    Anyone can add me I’m 27 and I’m a mom of a 2.5yr old and 5 week old baby. Last year i lost 50lbs but gained 60lbs with my pregnancy this year now I’m currently down 30lbs but looking to lose another 30lbs to get back to where i was before.
  • hubn8147
    hubn8147 Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    Hey mamas! I'm overwhelmed by how many mama's are out there that need support - just like me! So... I created a group called The Mama Support Group. Come on over and join the discussion!
  • BethanBee86
    BethanBee86 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Any fellow mums feel free to add me. 40lbs downand another 42 to go!
  • melissarose4
    melissarose4 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I'm a 33 (almost 34!) year old mom of a 3 1/2 year old and 9 month old. I have slowly gained weight as an adult and with each major life event I was 10 pounds heavier (finishing school, passing my professional exam, meeting my husband, getting married, baby 1, miscarriage, baby 2) At my heaviest with baby on board I was 240...my goal is 150 and I'm about 16 pounds away! WE CAN DO THIS!