Motivation

Options
kellyabrego17
kellyabrego17 Posts: 5 Member
edited June 2018 in Introduce Yourself
Hi everyone! I'm 20 years old and Its been almost 2 weeks with my 1200 calorie diet! Would love support and ideas from others! Anyone else?

Replies

• cem5068
    cem5068 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I’m aiming to lose 25 pounds, but never exercise/stagnant lifestyle and as of late worst diet of my life. I’m 31 from US. Started today, have a gym membership, but primarily I’ll be walking and dieting. Simplest question to start: how do I ‘add’ someone?
  • kellyabrego17
    Options
    I don't think you can "add" somone? I'm not sure?
  • cem5068
    Options
    I actually just found this in another thread:

‘To add a friend in the web version:
    1. click the user name beneath their profile picture and a pop-up will appear.
    2. on the pop-up, click the user name again. This will take you to their profile page.
    3. On the profile page, to the right of their profile picture are two buttons. Click the one that says Add As Friend. This will take you to another page where you can write them a message. Click Add As Friend again and a friend request will be sent.

Many people will not accept friend requests unless there is a note with the request, so it's a good idea to type a quick message, but it's not required.

Welcome to MFP. :)

• kellyabrego17
    Options
    Seems simple enough! :)
  • cem5068
    Options
    I’m looking for active members (as in uses this app/these forums consistently.) I just started this afternoon, so no idea how this works! I just know I can use the support/motivation!!
  • kellyabrego17
    Options
    Well I've had the app for about 2 weeks but I'm willing to help in anything I can o:)