need a pick me up :(

Options
Day 8 of 30 Day Shred was this morning and its the first morning i have felt pain in my calves. Today was also the first day I started to use trainers instead of doing level 1 barefoot.
I have done it every day except Sunday. I am drinking tonnes of water during the day and taking a chocolate recovery drink post workout with plenty of protein throughout the day.

Im also not seeing a big difference in my beer belly which isnt exactly doing anything for my motivation.

Can someone tell me it gets better!?

Disgruntled Carrot Tonight ;(

Replies

• pkbryant28
    pkbryant28 Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    Don't give up! The first couple of days I did it on carpet barefoot then I switched to wood floors and wearing tennis shoes and I could really tell a difference, give it a day or two. It has been eight days, don't give up because you think that it has not made a difference, it has, stick with it and at the end of 30 days you will see a difference. Did you take before pictures? I took a picture day 1 and then at the end of each level, I was very surprised when I saw the pictures but just looking at myself in the mirror I did not see it.

YOU CAN DO IT!!!!!
  • DopeItUp
    DopeItUp Posts: 18,771 Member
    Options
    It takes months and years to get into shape (depending on how "in shape" you want to be). Day 8 is just the very beginning. Give it time.
  • QuestionableCarrot
    QuestionableCarrot Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Thanks guys :)

Today was a lot easier!