joemac1988 wrote: »
    xdz632hut4so.gif

Someone has a new obsession
  • joemac1988
    joemac1988 Posts: 1,021 Member
    xdz632hut4so.gif

Someone has a new obsession

Who, me??? Lol, I'm having wayyyy to much fun.
  • caco_ethes
    caco_ethes Posts: 11,962 Member
    6gbw1qcqlp91.gif

Ok, this is full arm, but THIS IS MY FIRST GIF AND I'M A LITTLE EXCITED! YOU CAN MAYBE TELL BECAUSE I'M YELLING!

I love the excitement :joy:
  • joemac1988
    caco_ethes wrote: »
    6gbw1qcqlp91.gif

Ok, this is full arm, but THIS IS MY FIRST GIF AND I'M A LITTLE EXCITED! YOU CAN MAYBE TELL BECAUSE I'M YELLING!

I FEEL UNSTOPPABLE!!!!
  • Keto_N_Iron
    Keto_N_Iron Posts: 5,385 Member
    6gbw1qcqlp91.gif

I FEEL UNSTOPPABLE!!!!

Can't wait to see the next one! you know you can post them to your wall as well? just like you do a pic
  • joemac1988
    6gbw1qcqlp91.gif

I FEEL UNSTOPPABLE!!!!

Can't wait to see the next one! you know you can post them to your wall as well? just like you do a pic

Really? Oooh, ya better watch out. lmao
  • Keto_N_Iron
    6gbw1qcqlp91.gif

I FEEL UNSTOPPABLE!!!!

:D:D:D
  • joemac1988
    6gbw1qcqlp91.gif

I FEEL UNSTOPPABLE!!!!

:D:D:D

So much room for activities
  • Just_Mel_
    Just_Mel_ Posts: 3,992 Member
    6gbw1qcqlp91.gif

I FEEL UNSTOPPABLE!!!!

Oh so you're on Joe's friend list???
    So, like he's doing friends again?
    And.
    He.
    Didn't.
    Request.
    Me.
    Back.

:bawling:
  • Keto_N_Iron
    edited June 2018

• joemac1988
    6gbw1qcqlp91.gif

I FEEL UNSTOPPABLE!!!!

And.
    He.
    Didn't.
    Request.
    Me.
    Back.

Just sent Mel! I haven't been requesting people (because I'm not sure if this level of MFP activity will continue...I was just bored!) but just accepting requests.
  • Just_Mel_
    Just_Mel_ Posts: 3,992 Member
    6gbw1qcqlp91.gif

I FEEL UNSTOPPABLE!!!!

And.
    He.
    Didn't.
    Request.
    Me.
    Back.

Just sent Mel! I haven't been requesting people (because I'm not sure if this level of MFP activity will continue...I was just bored!) but just accepting requests.

I'm just being a brat. Lord knows you'll get bombarded by all the panty throwers if you have a huge friend list again! :lol:
  • joemac1988
    6gbw1qcqlp91.gif

I FEEL UNSTOPPABLE!!!!

And.
    He.
    Didn't.
    Request.
    Me.
    Back.

I'm just being a brat. Lord knows you'll get bombarded by all the panty throwers if you have a huge friend list again! :lol:

I hope it doesn't get weird again lol
  • SabAteNine
    SabAteNine Posts: 1,866 Member
    uai0c2gzc61g.jpeg

I suppose this could live here in addition to the dad bod thread.
    Absolutely it can. Google tee? :smiley:

6gbw1qcqlp91.gif

I mean the gif is awesome, you are even awesomer (yeah I know it's not a word), but the guy lifting in the back like a bunny on crack because of the reverse loop? LOL.

Not as fun as joe lol
    7i7cnkdmtzrl.gif
    Them snakes under the skin, I dig!
  • joemac1988
    6gbw1qcqlp91.gif

I mean the gif is awesome, you are even awesomer (yeah I know it's not a word), but the guy lifting in the back like a bunny on crack because of the reverse loop? LOL.

@SabAteNine The correct grammar is "morer awesomer". I knowwwwww! I have spent an embarrassing amount of time watching him and giggling to myself.

• SabAteNine
    6gbw1qcqlp91.gif

@SabAteNine The correct grammar is "morer awesomer". I knowwwwww! I have spent an embarrassing amount of time watching him and giggling to myself.

Oh I see. So it goes awesome - morer awesomer - awesomestest. The more you learn!

Yeah, that guy's an unaware MPF celebrity because of you. :smiley:
  • joemac1988
    You forgot the most superlative; "mostest awesomest", reserved for the finest of awesomery.

I should find him and ask him to thank me!
  • SabAteNine
    Nothing is really popping and definitely no snakes for me, but I always had a big green thing in my left. I assorted my clothes to match.

qh85y2hq3341.jpg