Help with polar ft4

Options
I am having problem with my polar ft4. Bought it 10 months ago from amazon.com and the watch was reading check
transmitter. It also was not reading stats correct. So I replaced both batteries in the watch and the transmitter. And the transmitter
does not seem to work now. What could be wrong?

Replies

• ZombieEarhart
    ZombieEarhart Posts: 320 Member
    Options
    If you go to the polar website you can chat online with tech support, might be the quickest way to find a solution!
  • Ashley_John
    Options
    I am having problem with my polar ft4. Bought it 10 months ago from amazon.com and the watch was reading check
    transmitter. It also was not reading stats correct. So I replaced both batteries in the watch and the transmitter. And the transmitter
    does not seem to work now. What could be wrong?

I seriously just had this problem. I did exactly what you did... replaced the batteries in both, etc. I ended up mailing in my polar ft 4 product and they replaced it because it was under warranty and now it works perfectly!! :) I just got it back 2-4 days ago! Message me if I can help you!
  • SunnyBayB
    Options
    Help!! I purchased the FT4 a couple weeks ago on Amazon, and just got it today. I was really excited to try it out, and it wouldn't work :( the watch seems to be working fine, but the heart rate keeps reading 00. I wet the strap before putting it on and made sure that it was on snug and tucked it under my sports bra...but still had the same reading. had anyone else had this problem? if so can you please tell me what it was that you did to get it working properly. Thank you.