Add me as a friend so I can have some motivation

Options
I want to motivate you as well ! Please add me so we can lose weight together. I have 10 pounds I want to lose but have been dealing with depression. Lately. Thank you and have a blessed day

Replies

• mark_matous
    mark_matous Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I would love to help you with your journey!
  • HealthyFitGorgeous99
    Options
    Hi I'm new here. I would love to have someone motivate me and vice-versa. Looking to lose 6kgs. Also dealing with depression (and anxiety) so I think this could potentially help us motivate each other?
  • dominatejones
    dominatejones Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hey! Looking to lose around 10-15 lbs as well. If anyone could add me that would be great! A little accountability goes a long way... and I will try to do the same!
  • Roger15Z
    Roger15Z Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    Depression definitely makes weight loss an even bigger challenge, hopefully you find some motivation here and exercise can help with depression coping
  • oldbridge9908
    oldbridge9908 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi all, I'm also a newbie with about 10/12 kg to lose and it would be great have some moral support along the way.
    But I would also be interested in the group because of the depression and anxiety elements, and maybe my experiences could help some of you.
    I to suffered from depression and chronic anxiety for a number of years following serious health problems which totally flipped my life including my families life on its head, total life changing. I went from a person involved in marathon runners, career driven, three kids etc, to a person so depressed and riddled with anxiety that I didn't want to leave my bed, it got so bad that I taught I was losing my mind, to the extent that I told my wife I was contemplating suicide.
    The fact that I'm here today at all was a realisation that I needed to get urgent help ,and that I couldn't solve it on my own.
    Depression and anxiety are separate issues to weight loss, yes you will feel better but it's not addressing the underlying causes of the depression and anxiety.
    What got me back for the edge was a combination of both medication and physiology methods.
    I hope I didn't bore everyone, but if anyone wants to talk further I would be glad to go into more details.
    Kind regards
    Mull,
  • Cerumie
    Cerumie Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Hello I have depression myself and sometimes It can Be rlly hard to motivate yourself to exercise I get it, let's both do our best!
  • EifionCockram
    EifionCockram Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    I've been dealing with mild depression and trying to get fit too