Married, 42, no kids--looking for similar friends

Options
Hi there -

I've been active out here for a few weeks now, and I'm really enjoying it. While everyone's story is unique, I think there can be some commonalities based on our demographics. As a married woman with no kids, for example, I can relate to husband stories, but not so much with having to cook for kids (or dealing with pregnancy weight!). As a 42-year-old, I can relate to creaky joints and sore muscles, but not so much with taking off the freshman 15, other than thinking WAY back about to what that was like.

I love the friends I've made on MFP, but I thought it couldn't hurt to find some others with similar traits.

(More about me: I have two dogs--little guys. I live in Minnesota. I lost 50 pounds several years ago and have kept it off for the most part. Things were just starting to move in the wrong direction, so I want to get on track--and why not try for greater loss? I could certainly stand to lose another 20 pounds--or even more if I'm feeling extremely ambitious!)

Replies

• Heather_Rider
    Heather_Rider Posts: 1,159 Member
    Options
    I have kids, but they are 14 & 16.. so not little! Im 36 and have some health issues. No one is going to be exact, but I get the not wanting to talk about college and babies all the time.

If you want to add me, that would be great!

Im a little... unfiltered, though. So dont be surprised if you see some "unfiltered" things in my newsfeed. lol

Have a great week! ~Evilone
  • hzliiz
    hzliiz Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm 42 and married with no kids and three crazy cats. And I love your avatar! FR sent!