NEED A NEW FRIEND?

Options
Feel free to add me! Im back on here after a long time of putting off losing weight. Lets be friends!

Replies

• mariekenji26
    mariekenji26 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    I am back on here after a break as well. feel free to add me :)
  • Cheeseandcats
    Cheeseandcats Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    Sending you a request!
  • Chewbac7777
    Chewbac7777 Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    You all can add me if you want
  • alyshawns
    alyshawns Posts: 10 Member
    edited June 2018
    Options
    Hi Everyone! I'm new to this and wish I had found it sooner! I don't know how to add you all to my "friend list". But I've been a yoyo dieter my entire life!! I'm the youngest of 6 kids and the only one who struggles with weight. I'm 55 years young (I'll never grow the hell up) Anyway, this is my LAST diet. I'm changing my LIFESTYLE and keeping it off. I keep telling myself this is only for ONE year I have to eat healthy and McDonald's will still be there a year from now....the liquor store will still be there a year from now...etc". But I know once I get this weight off I WILL work to keep it off. I have SUCH a food addiction, but I'm SO obsessed with my breakfast smoothies and delicious lunches and dinners, I'm now addicted to eating healthy! I started my weight at 248 lbs. I'm down to 226. The last two weeks I only lost 1 lb a week. I have some good "tips" so far if anyone wants them. I got rid of ALL bread, all dairy and MEAT!! (except shrimp) Dairy isn't good for us. Anyway, I'm here if you want to hear any. I use water in my smoothies. I measure everything now because my weight loss stalled. I was eating too many peanuts so I eliminated them totally because I have ZERO control with peanuts. I found what works for me and so far I'm not sick of it yet! LOL! When I do, I'll change up the foods, but right now, I pretty much eat the same thing day and night. I love it so I continue. I'm too old to be heavy. It's hard to work. I have back issues so it's hard to work out so doing the healthy eating is the only way for me. I haven't done any exercising. I did pick up 3 lb weights to do my arms, but that's it...and that's not daily. Well, thanks for listening! Look forward to chatting with you all!!!