Hello!

Options
Hello! I’m Alli,
I am a stay at home Mommy of a 10 month old baby boy. I’m on this crazy weight loss road trying to get to a healthy weight not just for my child and my husband but for myself. I was at my highest weight when I had my son weighing a total of 235, I know a lot was baby weight and I did loose 25 lbs after him but then it started to become a roller coaster of just eating whatever from lack of sleep and a thyroid disorder which I recently discovered. After being on good medication and my son becoming more active I’ve decided it’s time to buck up and start being the Mommy he needs me to be. I’ve been doing this for about 3 weeks now, So far I’ve lost almost 16lbs on here and I feel great. I’ve started exercising which I haven’t done since I was 18. I’m really hoping to loose 40lbs or even more. Right now I’m just happy to almost be under 190, every lb loss is a mental gain!

Replies

• dbadger527
    dbadger527 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hi Alli,
    I am a new retiree. I am also an inactive lifetime member. I stopped attending weight watchers mainly because of the cost. My thought was that I also needed to learn to manage my weight myself. Well, I am within 6 pounds of what I weighed at the start of weight watchers. I need to get back on track before I get there. My goal is to lose 26 pounds. I am praying that MFP will be the tool that will help me get there. I will cheer you on in hopes it will motivate me to push forward since I do love to eat.