Jillian Michaels Body Revolution

Options
Is anyone following this program? I am currently at the end of Phase 2. It is difficult to do, but I just keep on doing it and my strength is getting better. I love Jillian's DVDs and have a bunch of them.

Replies

• debraran1
    debraran1 Posts: 521 Member
    Options
    Hi, I've been doing it, on Phase 2, did 7 today I think. I admit, I've been not doing it daily because I do other ones of hers also. I like Biggest Loser Last Chance Workout (she does many of the exercises there too) and 30DS and No More Trouble Zones.
    I think this set was very good for people who hadn't done her DVD's also because she starts off easier and is very encouraging.
    I need more cardio so I use her DVD but also do other things for variety. I like the group she exercises with and it is more "fun" than some others I've seen.
    I can't do very high impact, those high jumps, but I just modify.
    I wish you luck, every day, every accomplishment is a plus. As she says, "You don't know what you are capable of doing" She's right!
  • RedRita32
    RedRita32 Posts: 321 Member
    Options
    Yeah..I'm on week 8!! Started at 185..now I'm 179..at first I had a calorie intake of 1350 but after a couple weeks of not losing I moved it to 1200..I also eat back calories so that extra 150 helped a lot...Good luck with body revolution!!! :wink: .
  • aquarabbit
    aquarabbit Posts: 1,622 Member
    Options
    I'm just finishing up week 3. I'm loving it. I'm doing my measurements tomorrow (I'm keeping track of them in the JMBR group). I just started doing them with ankle and glove weights and it's made such a difference in my burn. I can feel such a difference so quickly. It's been great!
  • WannaBLoser2013
    Options
    I completed phase one and two weeks of phase 2 before I had to travel last month. I lost 3 inches off my waist and almost 2 inches off my hips and I lost around 9 pounds of fat during phase 1 and the 2 weeks of phase 2 I completed. I did it as scheduled by Jillian (everyday), but I didn't do her cardio dvds, I don't like those, instead on cardio days I go to the gym and do HIIT for 30 to 40 mins. I also did the first week kick start that she suggests (I couldn't complete the whole 7 days, I felt weak. I did 5 days on that meal plan and lost 3.6 pounds that week). I started eating 1200 calories when I started her program. I am planning to start phase 2 from scratch again next week when my daughter goes back to school.
    This is a really good program. I highly recommend it. Feel free to add me for support or ideas exchange.
  • JacMarieSTL
    JacMarieSTL Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Im starting this today.. Can anyone tell me what kind of weights I will need?
  • Margo0823
    Margo0823 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    3,5, 8 and 10 lb hand weights is what I use and a good mat for the floor work. I have been bad and have not done any this week. I need to get back at it. I do not have much weight to lose, so I am stuck at 137 pounds and want to be at 130. It is taking forever.