Replies

• 81Katz
    81Katz Posts: 7,074 Member
    Options
    Bummer, that was nice though.
  • empresssue
    empresssue Posts: 2,977 Member
    Options
    This could really be happening. This could really be a good thing.
  • Just_Mel_
    Just_Mel_ Posts: 3,992 Member
    Options
    It's all good. Really.
  • caco_ethes
    caco_ethes Posts: 11,962 Member
    Options
    caco_ethes wrote: »
    Let’s not do the moral dogpile thing, it’s pointless on the internet anyway. Too many things are misunderstood, we don’t need to crucify people for things we disagree about

Not really a dogpile...i asked for clarification.

I’m just saying in general. I have a thing about being in a forum where we joke about seemingly everything, but then a newish person makes what could be an off color joke and they’re singled out and ostracized for it. I’m not saying we should condone certain comments, just that it’s pointless to get after people for it. No one ever left the internet a changed person. 😅
  • mustacheU2Lift
    mustacheU2Lift Posts: 5,844 Member
    Options
    Let’s not do the moral dogpile thing, it’s pointless on the internet anyway. Too many things are misunderstood, we don’t need to crucify people for things we disagree about

I’m just saying in general. I have a thing about being in a forum where we joke about seemingly everything, but then a newish person makes what could be an off color joke and they’re singled out and ostracized for it. I’m not saying we should condone certain comments, just that it’s pointless to get after people for it. No one ever left the internet a changed person. 😅

True. But for some people they dont understand "special needs" is used in a certain way. And in general...IRL ive had to speak up on behalf of adults and children for their differences. And if its something i feel strongly about why would it be any different here. I tried to word my concern carefully...and im not one who typically "goes after" newbies....but note to self i will send a private message next time.
  • New2ket0
    New2ket0 Posts: 345 Member
    Options
    New2ket0 wrote: »
    Some people

Was a simple question...thanks for clarifying...but it does read that way :*

Wasn’t that I was talking about, I know where you were both coming from . some people was about someone being a pain in the butt trying to message me because I wouldn’t accept them as a friend because he’s topless.
  • Caporegiem
    Caporegiem Posts: 4,297 Member
    Options
    Wot
  • mustacheU2Lift
    Options
    Some people

Wasn’t that I was talking about, I know where you were both coming from . some people was about someone being a pain in the butt trying to message me because I wouldn’t accept them as a friend because he’s topless.

I see. Lol, im quick to assume. Let me shuffle out of this thread and quietly sip my coffee in the corner. :#
  • caco_ethes
    Options

True. But for some people they dont understand "special needs" is used in a certain way. And in general...IRL ive had to speak up on behalf of adults and children for their differences. And if its something i feel strongly about why would it be any different here. I tried to word my concern carefully...and im not one who typically "goes after" newbies....but note to self i will send a private message next time.

You’re one of the biggest sweethearts here, and I really like you. I phrased my comment poorly. I’m sorry.
  • New2ket0
    New2ket0 Posts: 345 Member
    Options
    Some people

I see. Lol, im quick to assume. Let me shuffle out of this thread and quietly sip my coffee in the corner. :#

No it’s fine you weren’t the only one lol , it did look bad I was just dropping a comment should have thought about it more I guess .
  • mustacheU2Lift
    edited July 2018
    Options

You’re one of the biggest sweethearts here, and I really like you. I phrased my comment poorly. I’m sorry.

No, you had a valid point. Im just hyper sensitive to this topic and can react without thinking. Hugs🤗
  • mustacheU2Lift
    Options
    lstrat115 wrote: »
    DAMMIT! Tell me about the weather!!!

Its hot.
  • caco_ethes
    Options

Its hot.

False. It’s cold. And rainy.
  • mustacheU2Lift
    Options

Its hot.

False. It’s cold. And rainy.

Its hot.

Thank you! It's raining here

Mfp lies.
  • caco_ethes
    Options
    Listen..... I just saw your profile pic and there is only room for one of us around here.

Such a threatening banana. 😮
  • taco_inspector
    taco_inspector Posts: 7,223 Member
    Options
    In for the Friday "Peel-Off"
  • mustacheU2Lift
    Options

No, you had a valid point. Im just hyper sensitive to this topic and can react without thinking. Hugs🤗

It’s absolutely fine if you want the post removed, it was carelessly written . I’m disabled and so is my child just to clarify. I don’t mind some jokes

No, its absolutely fine. We worked it out. And with those close to me we joke about it too. Theres always that fine line. Which is why @caco_ethes had a point. On these forums we do get comfortable with each other and throw around inappropriate jokes...sending you a Fr now.