Say it..... without really saying it.

Options

Replies

• SwannySez
    SwannySez Posts: 5,864 Member
    Options
    SwannySez wrote: »
    I always miss the good stuff

So do I. No one speaks to the residential weirdy..except you..the other residential weirdy.

OMFG! I stalk you all over the damn forum and ...

giphy.gif

But no boiled bunny..not even one :'(

giphy.gif
  • mojo4717
    mojo4717 Posts: 256 Member
    Options

So do I. No one speaks to the residential weirdy..except you..the other residential weirdy.

OMFG! I stalk you all over the damn forum and ...

giphy.gif

But no boiled bunny..not even one :'(

giphy.gif

Dam. This is love. We oughta move on to the 'What is Love?' thread..

dofbceh8crhr.gif

That looks more like a nervous tic than a wink hahahaha
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,452 Member
    Options
    You're right!! I dont believe you.
  • mustacheU2Lift
    mustacheU2Lift Posts: 5,844 Member
    Options

m71ijgyseanf.gif

Haha ...aaaww...i love you surfy.

Hush @SwannySez
  • pudgy1977
    pudgy1977 Posts: 13,499 Member
    Options
    Really want to. Not sure I can
  • empresssue
    empresssue Posts: 2,977 Member
    Options
    Use your words. He isn't a mindreader. Then follow through.
  • elsie6hickman
    elsie6hickman Posts: 3,864 Member
    Options
    I guess you were hoping for a different result.
  • pudgy1977
    pudgy1977 Posts: 13,499 Member
    Options
    I guess you were hoping for a different result.

Can’t lie...was hoping for nachos
  • iMago
    iMago Posts: 8,714 Member
    Options
    lstrat115 wrote: »
    Not a Prius!!!

it'll be an Accent
  • cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    Options
    denny_mac wrote: »
    Who is Alvin Tostig?

Alvin Tostig is the father of Levon, who has a son named Jesus. There is a lot of speculation that the name Levon came from Levon Helm, the drummer for The Band, but Elton John's lyricist Bernie Taupin says that he simply made the name up because he likes it, and the song has nothing to do with Helm.
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    Options
    I gave you pure gold and you failed.
  • Dakase83
    Dakase83 Posts: 2,524 Member
    Options
    This is all BS. Everyone you're 'talking to' is 'talking to' at least five other 'friends'. All of them. Even the ones that say they're 'not like that', or 'never do things like this'. Wake up. Stop fooling yourselves. Hell, even I'm guilty of doing it too. Except for one person. One person I never did that too and I'm pretty sure they weren't doing it either. BUT, the funny part is, that's the one person that won't even talk to me anymore. Not even a 'hi'. Biggest wake up call ever that I was messing with fire and something bad was bound to happen. So, when you 'talk' to someone for a cumulative hour or two a week, don't get lost in the idea that 'they're the one' or that you're 'special'. Smoke and horny mirrors people. That's all.

Sad but true story :neutral:
  • SwannySez
    SwannySez Posts: 5,864 Member
    Options
    Dakase83 wrote: »
    This is all BS. Everyone you're 'talking to' is 'talking to' at least five other 'friends'. All of them. Even the ones that say they're 'not like that', or 'never do things like this'. Wake up. Stop fooling yourselves. Hell, even I'm guilty of doing it too. Except for one person. One person I never did that too and I'm pretty sure they weren't doing it either. BUT, the funny part is, that's the one person that won't even talk to me anymore. Not even a 'hi'. Biggest wake up call ever that I was messing with fire and something bad was bound to happen. So, when you 'talk' to someone for a cumulative hour or two a week, don't get lost in the idea that 'they're the one' or that you're 'special'. Smoke and horny mirrors people. That's all.

You've done this too???

Please. MFP = My *kitten* Place

Needy people gon' be needy. Horny people gon' be horny. Hoes gon' hoe.

And the FBI has a phrase: Once a *kitten* "kitten* always a *kitten* *kitten*. See the story of the frog and the scorpion.
  • Dakase83
    Dakase83 Posts: 2,524 Member
    Options
    Dakase83 wrote: »

You've done this too???

Long ago, yes. I prefer to keep to myself these days. Makes life easier. Less drama and BS that way.