Options
    I hug all your selfies.
  • Chael2dot0
    Chael2dot0 Posts: 1,189 Member
    Options
    Chael2dot0 wrote: »
    You...are worth squat today.

I did 30 squats today:#

That is 30 more than I even thought about.

I have, however, been considering the importance of chicken curry at the Pho place.
  • CaptainFantastic01
    CaptainFantastic01 Posts: 9,557 Member
    Options
    You...are worth squat today.

I did 30 squats today:#

That is 30 more than I even thought about.

I have, however, been considering the importance of chicken curry at the Pho place.

Bring me some. that sounds dope
  • Versicolour
    Versicolour Posts: 7,164 Member
    Options
    Someone get me something deep fried and smothered in chocolate
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    Options
    No, just because your gummie bears are organic it doesn't mean that you will automatically lose weight.

smfh. This conversation seriously happened in my office today.
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Options
    Awww.. you'll be missed :'(
  • RunHardBeStrong
    Options
    kace_kay wrote: »
    No, just because your gummie bears are organic it doesn't mean that you will automatically lose weight.

Replace them with sugar-free gummie bears and encourage her to eat more. She'll lose some weight then :lol:

Oh god. I want to. I seriously can not stand this girl. She's dumb enough to fall for it. I may even buy her a HUGE bag and just leave it on her desk.
  • RunHardBeStrong
    Options

Replace them with sugar-free gummie bears and encourage her to eat more. She'll lose some weight then :lol:

Oh god. I want to. I seriously can not stand this girl. She's dumb enough to fall for it. I may even buy her a HUGE bag and just leave it on her desk.

Amazon sells a 5lb bag :joy: just saying :wink:

I am going to rig our secret santa drawing this year just so I can get her name.
  • iMago
    iMago Posts: 8,714 Member
    Options

I am going to rig our secret santa drawing this year just so I can get her name.

LA Beast did a video a few years ago where he ate like a 5 pound bag of those "sugar free" bears in an hour or so i think. was pretty hilarious. i've wanted to gift them to someone myself ever since.
  • RomaineCalm
    RomaineCalm Posts: 3,972 Member
    Options

Omg that's pure genius! :joy: I tried to find them on Amazon, I guess they stopped selling the 5lb bag dang it! The reviews were hilarious to read.

Was it the ones that gave people tummy problems because they ate too many?
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Options
    All bets are off..
  • RunHardBeStrong
    Options

Omg that's pure genius! :joy: I tried to find them on Amazon, I guess they stopped selling the 5lb bag dang it! The reviews were hilarious to read.

I read them a few years ago. They were great!
  • RomaineCalm
    RomaineCalm Posts: 3,972 Member
    Options

I read them a few years ago. They were great!

Very entertaining, indeed.