Say it..... without really saying it.

Options

Replies

• Tigg_er
    Tigg_er Posts: 22,001 Member
    Options
    We used to microwave, now we just eat nuts and berries.

I use the microwave for my nts,,makes em pop
  • Tankiscool
    Tankiscool Posts: 11,105 Member
    Options
    04yf12gf6upm.gif

I'm sorry that's just my normal voice 😞😒
  • Bullet_with_Butterfly_Wings
    Options
    It's kind of like pizza, when it's good it's good, and when it's bad, it's still pretty good.
    I have never found this to be true. I’m particular about pizza

Same. It's either good or it is not good. We're still talking about pizza, right?
  • Taz6o5
    Taz6o5 Posts: 3,441 Member
    Options
    It's kind of like pizza, when it's good it's good, and when it's bad, it's still pretty good.

Same. It's either good or it is not good. We're still talking about pizza, right?

Yes, but I won’t finish and that’s disappointing. Next time I’ll spring for the higher quality

Chuck E. Cheese's use to have the worst pizza . I would refuse to eat it at the birthday party.
    They have improved but if pizza is bad I just won't eat it .
  • caco_ethes
    caco_ethes Posts: 11,962 Member
    Options
    Taz6o5 wrote: »

Yes, but I won’t finish and that’s disappointing. Next time I’ll spring for the higher quality

Chuck E. Cheese's use to have the worst pizza . I would refuse to eat it at the birthday party.

BTW, don’t get your pizza at Chuck E Cheese. Or Dominos or papa johns or little caesars. What you want is an artisanal, hand-crafted, independent.

But.. i like dominos and papa johns and little caesars 🥺
  • Tankiscool
    Options
    caco_ethes wrote: »

BTW, don’t get your pizza at Chuck E Cheese. Or Dominos or papa johns or little caesars. What you want is an artisanal, hand-crafted, independent.

I can’t criticize personal taste or preferences, but may I gently suggest a little palate training? Someone recently told me if I tried good scotch I’d never go back to JWB and I’m pretty sure he was right. Unless I’m desperate. Which could happen I suppose.

Do you mean Black Label and not Blue?
  • Tankiscool
    Options
    Tankiscool wrote: »

I can’t criticize personal taste or preferences, but may I gently suggest a little palate training? Someone recently told me if I tried good scotch I’d never go back to JWB and I’m pretty sure he was right. Unless I’m desperate. Which could happen I suppose.

Do you mean Black Label and not Blue?

Yes sorry black. I’ve only had blue once and I was already too far gone to notice what I was drinking.

I'm going to have to buy a bottle and come to NY now Mistress! Black is pretty much a step up from their Red which is their basic scotch. But I think he was right as well!
  • caco_ethes
    caco_ethes Posts: 11,962 Member
    Options

The heart wants what it wants 😏