Say it..... without really saying it.

Options

Replies

• Reckoner68
    Reckoner68 Posts: 2,139 Member
    Options
    okay thats a lot of swords cards but that’s okay bc who believes in this bs anyways not me

Someone let me practice on him a couple of nights ago and I was like, β€œI’m a terrible friend.”

I dunno the first thing about any of this but I wrote a story that includes it because you know that old adage, "write what you have no idea about"
  • pizzamyheart
    pizzamyheart Posts: 1,836 Member
    Options
    okay thats a lot of swords cards but that’s okay bc who believes in this bs anyways not me

Someone let me practice on him a couple of nights ago and I was like, β€œI’m a terrible friend.”

That’s how I learned to drive stick shift
  • your_future_ex_wife
    your_future_ex_wife Posts: 4,278 Member
    Options

I dunno the first thing about any of this but I wrote a story that includes it because you know that old adage, "write what you have no idea about"

i do this
  • empresssue
    empresssue Posts: 2,977 Member
    Options
    You are disturbing the force
  • cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    Options
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,452 Member
    Options
    Thank you so much for that :)
  • lx1x
    lx1x Posts: 38,326 Member
    Options
    Thank you so much for that :)

YW.. πŸ˜†
  • your_future_ex_wife
    Options
    iMago wrote: Β»
    gBHlXNb.gif

No idea what you’re trying to communicate or to whom but ima keep watching for the joy.
  • isalsayourface123
    isalsayourface123 Posts: 2,153 Member
    Options
    gBHlXNb.gif

I feel this is about me. How did you know?
  • your_future_ex_wife
    Options
    ljgqg75rquof.gif
  • slessofme
    slessofme Posts: 7,739 Member
    Options
    Quite the circle
  • your_future_ex_wife
    Options
    Quite the circle
    🀣
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,452 Member
    Options
    Innocent I tell you :D
  • iMago
    iMago Posts: 8,714 Member
    Options
    πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜‚πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜‚πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜‚πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜‚πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜‚πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜‚πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜‚πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜‚πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜‚πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜‚πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜‚πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜‚πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
  • your_future_ex_wife
    Options
    BUT WHAT DOES IT MEAN!
  • your_future_ex_wife
    Options
    πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜‚πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜‚πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜‚πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜‚πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜‚πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜‚πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜‚πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜‚πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜‚πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜‚πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜‚πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜‚πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

lemme me enter this into my emoji permutation & combination code extractor and we’ll have our answer

It looks like a flower. Or a bunny. Or a steam engine
  • iMago
    iMago Posts: 8,714 Member
    Options

lemme me enter this into my emoji permutation & combination code extractor and we’ll have our answer

It looks like a flower. Or a bunny. Or a steam engine

rpo31mlgg6cn.gif
  • your_future_ex_wife
    Options
    Please let there really be a user with that name.
  • your_future_ex_wife
    Options
    9tdrkkzu0cd9.gif