Options
    5mHDiGv.gif
  • cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    edited October 2019
    Options
    MelG7777 wrote: »
    It happens to everybody.

You've also been in an argument with a friend over a writing project she was bogged down with? The issue was a stupid court scene that did NOT belong in the book. She was determined to leave it in because she wanted one of her characters to suffer for over one hundred pages. It didn’t make sense or move the action along in any way, shape or form.

I finally went silent, looked over at a shelf filled with vinyl LPs just for the sake of not looking at her anymore. The moment I looked at the shelf, one of her albums flew off the shelf, made an abrupt 90-degree turn and almost hit her. She was so utterly shocked by that, she instantly stopped ranting and stared at me.

I said, “Look, that happens when I get pushed to far. I can’t control it and wish it didn’t happen.” She rushed out of the room, scared out of her mind. I calmly picked up the LP, put it back and knew she would never look at me the same way ever again.

I stopped working on the book we’d hoped to co-author, since she wouldn’t compromise. Her selfishness killed the book and I never worked with her again.

There had and have been little telekinetic incidents before and since, but nothing as drastic as launching that LP off the shelf. It freaked me out, too. I still don’t get how this happens; it’s the unknowing that bothers me the most.
  • CaliValleyGirl
    CaliValleyGirl Posts: 744 Member
    Options
    tenor.gif
  • Keep_on_cardio
    Keep_on_cardio Posts: 4,166 Member
    Options
    I'm doing to worst mistake of my life today

Getting married? :#

🤣🤣🤣🤣
  • iMago
    iMago Posts: 8,714 Member
    Options
    truffle butter
  • Bravissimocurves
    Bravissimocurves Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    There’s no rest for the wicked 🥴
  • KosmosKitten
    KosmosKitten Posts: 10,476 Member
    Options
    qvc65vz9317k.gif

I know this is breaking the thread a bit, but what exactly am I watching? This seems less for injuries and more like some weird fetish video. :no_mouth:
  • Glazed_and_Confused
    Glazed_and_Confused Posts: 1,307 Member
    Options
    qvc65vz9317k.gif

I know this is breaking the thread a bit, but what exactly am I watching? This seems less for injuries and more like some weird fetish video. :no_mouth:

🤣🤣🤣
  • MelG7777
    MelG7777 Posts: 14,038 Member
    Options
    cee134 wrote: »
    MelG7777 wrote: »
    It happens to everybody.

You've also been in an argument with a friend over a writing project she was bogged down with? The issue was a stupid court scene that did NOT belong in the book. She was determined to leave it in because she wanted one of her characters to suffer for over one hundred pages. It didn’t make sense or move the action along in any way, shape or form.

I finally went silent, looked over at a shelf filled with vinyl LPs just for the sake of not looking at her anymore. The moment I looked at the shelf, one of her albums flew off the shelf, made an abrupt 90-degree turn and almost hit her. She was so utterly shocked by that, she instantly stopped ranting and stared at me.

I said, “Look, that happens when I get pushed to far. I can’t control it and wish it didn’t happen.” She rushed out of the room, scared out of her mind. I calmly picked up the LP, put it back and knew she would never look at me the same way ever again.

I stopped working on the book we’d hoped to co-author, since she wouldn’t compromise. Her selfishness killed the book and I never worked with her again.

There had and have been little telekinetic incidents before and since, but nothing as drastic as launching that LP off the shelf. It freaked me out, too. I still don’t get how this happens; it’s the unknowing that bothers me the most.
    This is all very interesting. Interesting indeed.
  • CaliValleyGirl
    Options
    tenor.gif
  • CaliValleyGirl
    Options
    tenor.gif
  • CaliValleyGirl
    Options
    tenor.gif