I do not have one of these evil devices

Hey, Roomba....
  • pizzamyheart
    pizzamyheart Posts: 1,836 Member
    makes no difference to me
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    edited October 2019
    How many crushes could a married woman crush if a married woman could crush crushes? 🤔

:joy: Took the thoughts right out of my head.
  • Keep_on_cardio
    Keep_on_cardio Posts: 4,166 Member
    How many crushes could a married woman crush if a married woman could crush crushes? 🤔

In the right marriage, none.
  • _Miss_chievous_
    _Miss_chievous_ Posts: 2,765 Member

EXACTLY
  • Reckoner68
    Reckoner68 Posts: 2,139 Member
    Oh @Magical_Pony I don't have to say anything, do I
  • iMago
    iMago Posts: 8,714 Member
    they 👏 are 👏 called 👏 "leggings", 👏 not 👏 "stomach-ings" 👏
  • Keep_on_cardio
    iMago wrote: »

I can still wear them as pants, right!!! 😎 I will declare my leggings pants.
  • George_of_the_Jungle
    George_of_the_Jungle Posts: 3,316 Member
    iMago wrote: »

I can still wear them as pants, right!!! 😎 I will declare my leggings pants.

yes, please, and thank you! B)
  • Keep_on_cardio

Like an open marriage?

I don’t know how many people coming in and out that marriage sounds like a healthy one.

• KosmosKitten
    KosmosKitten Posts: 10,476 Member

Like an open marriage?

I don’t know how many people coming in and out that marriage sounds like a healthy one.

For you, it may not be. For them, it may. Just like sex. What's acceptable for you may not be okay with someone else. Marriage is not how it was back in the day. And for the ones, like us, who were raised with more traditional values and such is hard to understand how someone can have an open marriage.

Thank you.

As I've mentioned a billion times before: What works for one human may not work across the board. What others have that works for them may seem strange and foreign to you, but that doesn't mean it's wrong or deserves judgment. Just accept that people vary and operate differently from one individual to another.

Some can do polyamory and/or open marriages. Some are really great at having a swinging relationship, while others find that concept ludicrous and just.. well, icky.
  • Keep_on_cardio

Like an open marriage?

For you, it may not be. For them, it may. Just like sex. What's acceptable for you may not be okay with someone else. Marriage is not how it was back in the day. And for the ones, like us, who were raised with more traditional values and such is hard to understand how someone can have an open marriage.

Like an open marriage?

Thank you.

As I've mentioned a billion times before: What works for one human may not work across the board. What others have that works for them may seem strange and foreign to you, but that doesn't mean it's wrong or deserves judgment. Just accept that people vary and operate differently from one individual to another.

Some can do polyamory and/or open marriages. Some are really great at having a swinging relationship, while others find that concept ludicrous and just.. well, icky.

For sure, I get it we all have our own opinions on the matter. I fully respect each and everyone’s thoughts, on what works for them. Someone’s business and what works for them great.

For me, something would be lacking in my marriage for me to seek elsewhere.
  • _Miss_chievous_
    _Miss_chievous_ Posts: 2,765 Member
    edited October 2019

Like an open marriage?

Like an open marriage?

Thank you.

For sure, I get it we all have our own opinions on the matter. I fully respect each and everyone’s thoughts, on what works for them. Someone’s business and what works for them great.

For me, something would be lacking in my marriage for me to seek elsewhere.

I feel the same, whatever makes a person happy and a relationship work isn't the same for everyone else. I may not understand it because I couldn't see myself doing that but to each their own. 😊