Options

Replies

• happimess01
    happimess01 Posts: 9,071 Member
    Options
    banshee925 wrote: »
    a9xysm7wefol.jpeg

Click on your name, click see all.. what do you see below the text box? ?

Holy Cheetos! I wish that info were private.

sweet! not me i wear my badges like a proud Boy Scout

Yeah, what about messages though?

what messages? like DMs?

No, the ones people can leave under your badges where it says see all..

i dont see anything except an inspiring badge reward thing

Ok, click on my name.. you see this lujkezyxz9x6.jpg

Then click see all.. below the inspiring, dislike etc reactions there's a text box.. it's public and people can leave you a message , like so
    g5cnr83oo196.jpg

WTF IS THIS?!?! 😮

Hey only 26 dislikes jo??? You edited that surely I’ve only been here a couple of weeks and so many dislikes it’s unreal haha 🤣

It’s a typo. It’s suppose to be 26k

This I can believe haha I’ve disliked her at least once a day in 6 years here 😂

everyone who disliked her post ended in the basement...better watch out.
  • bojack5
    bojack5 Posts: 2,859 Member
    Options
    bojack5 wrote: »
    a9xysm7wefol.jpeg

Yep 😕

Why? Is it really a big deal seeing how people react to a post? And people have been complaining they cant leave messages to people they arent friends with, now you can. But if you leave a *kitten* message you will be outed publicly.....that was the reason i believe they changed the policy to only being able message friends in the first place.

No sir not a big deal about post reactions , I don't care who sees how many reactions I have, what does concern me is that pm aren't private. That's just my feeling on it ..

I get it.. but they arent PM's... .they are just M's. Saves a lot of space of a 20 post back and forth of 2 people talking on a thread. My feeling is, pm's are still private if you want privacy, and if you want to drop someone a quick message that isnt a big deal.....go ahead. I mean unless someone wants to be a stalker they wont see the message anyway unless they go looking for it right?
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    edited December 2019
    Options
    a9xysm7wefol.jpeg

Yep 😕

Why? Is it really a big deal seeing how people react to a post? And people have been complaining they cant leave messages to people they arent friends with, now you can. But if you leave a *kitten* message you will be outed publicly.....that was the reason i believe they changed the policy to only being able message friends in the first place.

No sir not a big deal about post reactions , I don't care who sees how many reactions I have, what does concern me is that pm aren't private. That's just my feeling on it ..

I get it.. but they arent PM's... .they are just M's. Saves a lot of space of a 20 post back and forth of 2 people talking on a thread. My feeling is, pm's are still private if you want privacy, and if you want to drop someone a quick message that isnt a big deal.....go ahead. I mean unless someone wants to be a stalker they wont see the message anyway unless they go looking for it right?

That's another thing, if people don't know where to look and you get no notification.. then how handy is it?

PS.. my apologies, I did call them PM rather than messages.
    And I'm totally fine with anyone dropping me a message there, but I would still prefer it private.. that's just me I guess.
  • bojack5
    edited December 2019
    Options
    a9xysm7wefol.jpeg

Yep 😕

That's another thing, if people don't know where to look and you get no notification.. then how handy is it?

So there is no notification when you have a message? I thought the person you messaged would get a notification same as if you were mentioned in a thread.....no?

Edit: i just noticed there is no notification for a message. That is dumb. Had we not been talking about this i would never have checked.
  • slimgirljo15
    Options
    a9xysm7wefol.jpeg

Yep 😕

So there is no notification when you have a message? I thought the person you messaged would get a notification same as if you were mentioned in a thread.....no?

Nope not that I can see, I left you a message.. did you get a notification? I'm guessing no.
  • bojack5
    Options
    a9xysm7wefol.jpeg

Yep 😕

Nope not that I can see, I left you a message.. did you get a notification? I'm guessing no.

Nope, didnt see it.....only thought to look because we were talking about it. Not a great set up.
  • _sw33tp3a_11
    _sw33tp3a_11 Posts: 4,692 Member
    Options
    a9xysm7wefol.jpeg

Yep 😕

Nope, didnt see it.....only thought to look because we were talking about it. Not a great set up.

Like I said, worst idea EVER!
  • slimgirljo15
    Options
    a9xysm7wefol.jpeg

Yep 😕

Edit: i just noticed there is no notification for a message. That is dumb. Had we not been talking about this i would never have checked.

Yep.. it's all very strange
  • GymGoddessGoals
    GymGoddessGoals Posts: 2,146 Member
    Options
    I just prefer my privacy. There's a reason why my profile is private and my FL is limited. Otherwise, its not a big deal. It's just my preference.
  • slimgirljo15
    Options
    I just prefer my privacy. There's a reason why my profile is private and my FL is limited. Otherwise, its not a big deal. It's just my preference.

Same here 🤗

I left you a message.. Nobody knows they have one 😁
  • happimess01
    happimess01 Posts: 9,071 Member
    Options

Same here 🤗

Including you lol
  • slimgirljo15
    Options

Same here 🤗

Including you lol

:p
  • Minion_training_program
    Minion_training_program Posts: 13,372 Member
    Options
    jdy6z0s9l7g7.gif
  • slessofme
    slessofme Posts: 7,739 Member
    Options
    Please dont turn it into that.
  • GymGoddessGoals
    GymGoddessGoals Posts: 2,146 Member
    Options
    LMAO that you went all the way back to a post I made in March to plant a disagree! You are an absolute treasure!
  • Dakase83
    Dakase83 Posts: 2,524 Member
    Options
    Pineapple...
  • iMago
    iMago Posts: 8,714 Member
    Options
    aba8yaea2fz7.gif