Calorie Counter

Message Boards Chit-Chat
You are currently viewing the message boards in:

Say it..... without really saying it.

Replies

• OpheliaCooterOpheliaCooter Member Posts: 311 Member Member Posts: 311 Member
    I'm thinking Meadows
  • Mr_Healthy_HabitsMr_Healthy_Habits Member Posts: 10,618 Member Member Posts: 10,618 Member
    Is this real life?!

Is this just fantasy 🎶
  • Mr_Healthy_HabitsMr_Healthy_Habits Member Posts: 10,618 Member Member Posts: 10,618 Member
    Is this real life?!

Is this just fantasy 🎶

c88qpfexgmlg.gif

OMG I just watched the whole thing now I'm going to listen to this all week!
  • tinak33tinak33 Member Posts: 9,899 Member Member Posts: 9,899 Member
    Is this real life?!

Is this just fantasy 🎶

c88qpfexgmlg.gif

OMG I just watched the whole thing now I'm going to listen to this all week!

ME TOO!!!! :D
  • 1sphere1sphere Member Posts: 4,031 Member Member Posts: 4,031 Member
    👆good song
  • iMagoiMago Member Posts: 6,332 Member Member Posts: 6,332 Member
    I feel stupid to fear girls sometimes, they don't bite, so why do I feel fear?

Anyway, today I introduced myself to a woman at work and I'm proud of myself for making the approach.
    She was smiling, even though I felt really nervous and even stumbled on some of my words initially. I think she didn't mind.. people forget our failures faster than anything, so it's ok!
    edited March 4
  • _Kashmir_314_Kashmir_314 Member Posts: 717 Member Member Posts: 717 Member
    1sphere wrote: »

Anyway, today I introduced myself to a woman at work and I'm proud of myself for making the approach.
    She was smiling, even though I felt really nervous and even stumbled on some of my words initially. I think she didn't mind.. people forget our failures faster than anything, so it's ok!

We're really not all that scary. 😉 She probably thought the "stumbling" was cute. This post made me smile, thank you for posting....now go get her number!

We're really not all that scary. 😉 She probably thought the "stumbling" was cute. This post made me smile, thank you for posting....now go get her number!
    Haha I actually didn't want to get anyones number to be honest, she's pretty, but I just want to make myself less of an "unknown" around here..try to find some kind of comradery or common ground with people. I personally don't like being binded to a team within a company. btw I didn't hit the disagree button there (?), I usually don't anyway
  • _Kashmir_314_Kashmir_314 Member Posts: 717 Member Member Posts: 717 Member

Haha I actually didn't want to get anyones number to be honest, she's pretty, but I just want to make myself less of an "unknown" around here..try to find some kind of comradery or common ground with people. I personally don't like being binded to a team within a company. btw I didn't hit the disagree button there (?), I usually don't anyway

I'm sure this helped with your confidence, good for you! Yes, I have a few that love to disagree with me...is okay, it doesn't bother me as much as I apparently bother them. 😉
  • GymGoddessGoalsGymGoddessGoals Member Posts: 1,007 Member Member Posts: 1,007 Member
    leu81nzxincx.gif
    hey oh come on....;)
  • tinkerhellraisertinkerhellraiser Member Posts: 5,569 Member Member Posts: 5,569 Member
    oh i hadnt seen that
  • vanityy99vanityy99 Member Posts: 1,650 Member Member Posts: 1,650 Member

True. It’s lil quirks like that that gives one character. Embrace it.

@1sphere

@1sphere are you the type of guy who wants what he can’t have but then when he gets it he no longer wants it, it’s just a game for ego boost? You give me those vibes. 😂
    vanityy99 wrote: »

@1sphere

@1sphere are you the type of guy who wants what he can’t have but then when he gets it he no longer wants it, it’s just a game for ego boost? You give me those vibes. 😂
    No, I’m a guy who is open to making new friends and meeting new interesting people. Are you kidding me? Ego isn’t fruitful, and I’m not stupid
    edited March 4
  • _Miss_chievous__Miss_chievous_ Member Posts: 2,795 Member Member Posts: 2,795 Member
    I’m concerned about people who don’t believe in friendship
  • vanityy99vanityy99 Member Posts: 1,650 Member Member Posts: 1,650 Member

@1sphere

No, I’m a guy who is open to making new friends and meeting new interesting people. Are you kidding me? Ego isn’t fruitful, and I’m not stupid

Oh ok I read your posts wrong. I took it as you finally having the courage to talk to a pretty girl at work, then when the opportunity came for you to get her number you didn’t care for it anymore.My bad.

@1sphere

Oh ok I read your posts wrong. I took it as you finally having the courage to talk to a pretty girl at work, then when the opportunity came for you to get her number you didn’t care for it anymore.My bad.
    There was never an intention to get someone’s number :open_mouth: -this wasn’t sexual to begin with. It’s me being friendly, and doing what feels right. She could be married for all I know

Other people stick to the people in their own teams, I don’t want to be the same as everyone else.. I won’t put myself in a box.