Options

Replies

• toriann319
    toriann319 Posts: 994 Member
    Options
    MelG7777 wrote: »
    iMago wrote: »
    allow me to play doubles advocate here for a moment. For all intensive purposes I think you are wrong. In an age where false morals are a diamond dozen, true virtues are a blessing in the skies. We often put our false morality on a petal stool like a bunch of pre-Madonnas, but you all seem to be taking something very valuable for granite. So I ask of you to mustard up all the strength you can because it is a doggy dog world out there.

Wee-ooo-wee-ooo grammar police time, you forgot to capitalize
    allow me to play doubles advocate here for a moment. For all intensive purposes I think you are wrong. In an age where false morals are a diamond dozen, true virtues are a blessing in the skies. We often put our false morality on a petal stool like a bunch of pre-Madonnas, but you all seem to be taking something very valuable for granite. So I ask of you to mustard up all the strength you can because it is a doggy dog world out there.

Irregardless....you should really nip this in the butt we’re really all one in the same if you think about it. I could care less about this post. But I won’t. I really really won’t.

although there is some merit to what you are saying it seems like you have a huge ship on your shoulder. In your argument you seem to throw everything in but the kids Nsync, and even though you are having a feel day with this I am here to bring you back to reality. I have a sick sense when it comes to these types of things. It is almost spooky, because I cannot turn a blonde eye to these glaring flaws in your rhetoric. You just need to remember that what comes around is all around, and when supply and command fails you will be the first to go.

Woah woah woah....rein it in here cowboy. You should really insure what your saying is factual here. Suposably your some big shot around here. I’m not saying any of this in just. I’m serious. It might give you piece of mind to know some of what I said was just tongue and cheek. Precede with trepidation.

I picked the most random spot to start reading this thread... Four a second their, I thot I was haveing a stroak.
  • Vikka_V
    Vikka_V Posts: 9,563 Member
    Options
    Vikka_V wrote: »

Well, you peeked my interest. Hopefully this post will help nip that in the butt. People are so unphased by things these days and used to getting off scott free, altho it may be a mute point. Hopefully you've helped someone not fall by the waste side with your post.

for all intensive purposes you defiantly have overflayed your hand

Chock it up to my deep seeded plan to extract revenge
  • MelG7777
    MelG7777 Posts: 14,185 Member
    Options

Irregardless....you should really nip this in the butt we’re really all one in the same if you think about it. I could care less about this post. But I won’t. I really really won’t.

although there is some merit to what you are saying it seems like you have a huge ship on your shoulder. In your argument you seem to throw everything in but the kids Nsync, and even though you are having a feel day with this I am here to bring you back to reality. I have a sick sense when it comes to these types of things. It is almost spooky, because I cannot turn a blonde eye to these glaring flaws in your rhetoric. You just need to remember that what comes around is all around, and when supply and command fails you will be the first to go.

Woah woah woah....rein it in here cowboy. You should really insure what your saying is factual here. Suposably your some big shot around here. I’m not saying any of this in just. I’m serious. It might give you piece of mind to know some of what I said was just tongue and cheek. Precede with trepidation.

youre whole comment is just mind bottling

By in large I feel slighted. Slightly. Touché.

just don't take my ad vise for granite again

Sometime its just the principal of the matter. It can be difficult to see eye for an eye.
  • iMago
    iMago Posts: 8,714 Member
    Options

Well, you peeked my interest. Hopefully this post will help nip that in the butt. People are so unphased by things these days and used to getting off scott free, altho it may be a mute point. Hopefully you've helped someone not fall by the waste side with your post.

well you know what they say about a bird in the hand being worth half a dozen of the other
  • MelG7777
    Options
    toriann319 wrote: »

I picked the most random spot to start reading this thread... Four a second their, I thot I was haveing a stroak.

Sometimes it’s hard to phantom what certain people are trying to say.
  • iMago
    Options

Sometime its just the principal of the matter. It can be difficult to see eye for an eye.

more pacifcally i think you mean to say sometimes it's hard to seethe in the forest because of the trees
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Mr_Healthy_Habits Posts: 12,588 Member
    Options

You my homie... Are a beacon at the end of a tunnel, like a light in shiny armor up top the bright city on the edge of the sea in a time that places have forgotten...

Keep on rocking with the free birds!
  • MelG7777
    Options

more pacifcally i think you mean to say sometimes it's hard to seethe in the forest because of the trees

I think your attempts to use me as an escape goat are quickly crumbling. Apology excepted.
  • iMago
    Options

You my homie... Are a beacon at the end of a tunnel, like a light in shiny armor up top the bright city on the edge of the sea in a time that places have forgotten...

Keep on rocking with the free birds!

keep on a truck in brother!
  • iMago
    Options

I think your attempts to use me as an escape goat are quickly crumbling. Apology excepted.

apollo skis are important to share sometimes
  • Vikka_V
    Options

well you know what they say about a bird in the hand being worth half a dozen of the other

I feel like you might be trying to make me feel like a escape goat, but thats fine, I'll just bite my time and allow you to do diligence
  • MelG7777
    Options

This is the funnest I’ve had in a post in a forthnight. Its been quiet catharctic quiet honesty. Fun to be had like this? TDB
  • iMago
    Options

I feel like you might be trying to make me feel like a escape goat, but thats fine, I'll just bite my time and allow you to do diligence

This is the funnest I’ve had in a post in a forthnight. Its been quiet catharctic quiet honesty. Fun to be had like this? TDB

you two are quiet funny
  • MelG7777
    Options

you two are quiet funny

You are two
  • Vikka_V
    Options

By in large its fun to give your mind free reign
  • MelG7777
    Options

By in large its fun to give your mind free reign

Yeah, I air marked this post to come back to. It’s not that I didn’t care for the thred per say, I just never favorited it before.
  • ermengarde22
    ermengarde22 Posts: 2,116 Member
    Options
    kamhzym0u8zs.gif
  • PlentyofProtein00
    PlentyofProtein00 Posts: 3,668 Member
    Options
    rbpbcroewhs6.gif
  • _DisasterDoll_
    _DisasterDoll_ Posts: 178 Member
    Options

ow4xj32v2pdi.gif