Say it..... without really saying it.

Options

Replies

• twitchandshout
    twitchandshout Posts: 1,591 Member
    edited February 2021
    Options
    Karma’s a beaaatch 🤣

I used to wish karma on people (really badly 😅) until I realized that focusing on the bad just made me suffer even more. Now it's just lessons learned and it helps us grow ❤

Wha?? You can wish it on people??? 😜😄
    I just love it when it bites someone’s butt that deserves it 😁

Not to get all karmically meta, but does rejoicing in someone’s misfortune create bad karma for oneself?

Fwiw, I don’t really care either way because I don’t believe in karma. I just think sometimes life‘s a *kitten* to everyone

Eta: I just reread and realized my words sound argumentative or snarky and I apologize for that. Please believe me that I don’t mean it that way
  • Miss_Chiev0us_
    Miss_Chiev0us_ Posts: 2,208 Member
    edited February 2021
    Options
    Karma’s a beaaatch 🤣

I used to wish karma on people (really badly 😅) until I realized that focusing on the bad just made me suffer even more. Now it's just lessons learned and it helps us grow ❤

Not to get all karmically meta, but does rejoicing in someone’s misfortune create bad karma for oneself?

Fwiw, I don’t really care either way because I don’t believe in karma. I just think sometimes life‘s a *kitten* to everyone

Eta: I just reread and realized my words sound argumentative or snarky and I apologize for that. Please believe me that I don’t mean it that way

I love you 🥰

• twitchandshout
    Options
    Karma’s a beaaatch 🤣

I love you 🥰

Well, somebody has to

Back atcha ❤️
  • Hungrycatapilar
    Hungrycatapilar Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Karma’s a beaaatch 🤣

I see where you’re coming from... but not when said people were being malicious and cruel to a weaker party and it backfired making their own situation worse 😉
  • lx1x
    lx1x Posts: 38,311 Member
    Options
    8utrkw7k1t7w.png
  • twitchandshout
    Options
    Karma’s a beaaatch 🤣

I see where you’re coming from... but not when said people were being malicious and cruel to a weaker party and it backfired making their own situation worse 😉

Oh don’t get me wrong, I’m all for punishment. I’m just wondering about the philosophy
  • twitchandshout
    edited February 2021
    Options
    I don’t know for sure you all are talking about but I’m picturing my own favorite mfp hot guy and I bet I’m right
  • MelG7777
    MelG7777 Posts: 14,030 Member
    Options
    I don’t know for sure you all are talking about but I’m picturing my own favorite mfp hot guy

Send me a screenshot. Thanks.
  • twitchandshout
    Options
    MelG7777 wrote: »
    I don’t know for sure you all are talking about but I’m picturing my own favorite mfp hot guy

Newp 😂
  • MelG7777
    Options
    I have a hard time not feeling sorry for people who hurt other people. I mean.....I don’t feel sorry for a rapist or murderer. I’m thinking more of people I’ve known through the years. I make excuses in my head that they must be suffering from mental illness or personality disorders. Because otherwise my brain has a really hard time computing people being *kitten* for no reason. But...that’s probably REAL Pollyanna of me.
  • MelG7777
    Options

Newp 😂

😂🥺
  • twitchandshout
    Options
    I have a hard time not feeling sorry for people who hurt other people. I mean.....I don’t feel sorry for a rapist or murderer. I’m thinking more of people I’ve known through the years. I make excuses in my head that they must be suffering from mental illness or personality disorders. Because otherwise my brain has a really hard time computing people being *kitten* for no reason. But...that’s probably REAL Pollyanna of me.

I just cut people out of my life cold turkey. I try to help heal other people where it’s appropriate. But I’d be glad to throw the first stone at a rapist
  • PaperDoll_
    PaperDoll_ Posts: 32,845 Member
    Options
    giphy.gif?cid=4d1e4f29l91xz9j6kxu5efq9ylisrdw5hutflekm2v6gfa9p&rid=giphy.gif
  • lx1x
    lx1x Posts: 38,311 Member
    Options
    🤯😤
  • Miss_Chiev0us_
    Miss_Chiev0us_ Posts: 2,208 Member
    Options
    ReenieHJ wrote: »
    I really want a donut. Damn all of you.

Going to make oatmeal now. :/

Girl!! Eat the oatmeal and then have the donut.
    or maybe have the donut before the oatmeal
  • KosmosKitten
    KosmosKitten Posts: 10,476 Member
    Options
    ReenieHJ wrote: »
    I really want a donut. Damn all of you.

Going to make oatmeal now. :/

I made some oatmeal as well. Oatmeal buddies. :heart:
  • MelG7777
    Options

I just cut people out of my life cold turkey. I try to help heal other people where it’s appropriate. But I’d be glad to throw the first stone at a rapist

I can do that to people I didn’t really care much about. Cut them out like I’ve never known them. If it’s someone I care deeply for though....ugh. Then, it takes a while, but once it’s gone it’s REEEALLLY gone. And I’ve never been able to get it back. But yeah....stones to be thrown at that kind of thing fo sho.

Ok sorry....back to not really saying the things y’all.
  • KosmosKitten
    Options

Are you saying you ghost people? Or do you usually give them a reason as to why they deserve to be cut out of your life?

No judgment from me, genuinely curious.

I find that some people, it's harder to "cold turkey" than others, but usually the ones I have to ghost it's because they have narcissistic or abusive personality traits. Not always.

I won't lie, I've ghosted probably more people than is considered "normal". I just don't have the mental fortitude or energy to explain to every person who ends up being an *kitten* (in my estimation) why I stopped talking to them or cut them off completely.
  • twitchandshout
    edited February 2021
    Options

Are you saying you ghost people? Or do you usually give them a reason as to why they deserve to be cut out of your life?

I find that some people, it's harder to "cold turkey" than others, but usually the ones I have to ghost it's because they have narcissistic or abusive personality traits. Not always.

I won't lie, I've ghosted probably more people than is considered "normal". I just don't have the mental fortitude or energy to explain to every person who ends up being an *kitten* (in my estimation) why I stopped talking to them or cut them off completely.

I wasn’t saying that. But I do.
    Sometimes. For unrepentant meanies.

Some people just naturally drift apart and I’m ok with leaning into that too.

If we’ve never met IRL and I feel you’re trying to drag me into drama that has nothing to do with me then I’m just done.

There are some friends though who I will never let go of. They are precious and rare. We know each other well, warts and all, and for whatever reason we extend mutual grace to each other.

Eta: also, I get depressed and low energy sometimes and can’t deal with social interaction. My good friends know this. They understand I’m not ghosting. And they just wait it out.
  • KosmosKitten
    Options

I wasn’t saying that. But I do.
    Sometimes. For unrepentant meanies.

Some people just naturally drift apart and I’m ok with leaning into that too.

If we’ve never met IRL and I feel you’re trying to drag me into drama that has nothing to do with me then I’m just done.

There are some friends though who I will never let go of. They are precious and rare. We know each other well, warts and all, and for whatever reason we extend mutual grace to each other.

Unrepentant meanies. I like that. Stealing. :tongue:

I agree with you; the rare few friends are a precious resource you should guard. The few I have are pretty understanding of my quirks and we're 100% okay not talking every day, or often. I think our personalities are uniquely similar, but also distinctly different, you know? :heart: