• Miss_Chiev0us_
    Miss_Chiev0us_ Posts: 2,208 Member
    edited March 2021
    Options
    MelG7777 wrote: »
    Welp....I’m officially lot lizarding it up this week.😡

I don't think that means what you think it means :D
    I would also advise against the t-shirts

😆 I would advise getting them and taking a group picture.

Eta: and tag the location
  • PlentyofProtein00
    PlentyofProtein00 Posts: 3,626 Member
    Options
    I said...
  • lx1x
    lx1x Posts: 38,311 Member
    Options
    Did anyone hear that ..🤔
  • PlentyofProtein00
    Options
    Hmmm...tricky tricky
  • lx1x
    Options
    bceminq781b1.gif
  • Miss_Chiev0us_
    Miss_Chiev0us_ Posts: 2,208 Member
    Options
    cv7b338bs0g8.gif
  • PlentyofProtein00
    Options
    Id join in...but
  • lx1x
    Options
    belu7cdvu9lh.gif
  • MelG7777
    MelG7777 Posts: 14,010 Member
    Options
    ReenieHJ wrote: »
    "lot lizarding"?

Ok, explain it to me like I'm 18 months old. :)

Ha! I think it actually means something else. I was on the gym app at the EXACT time you can start signing up and I didn’t get any 4:45am spots M-F. I’m on the waiting list and not moving up. So I’m gonna go anyway and hope someone doesn’t show up. That sounds bad. But, usually there’s a spot or two. So a gym bud coined us “lot lizards” if we do that. I’ve only done it one other time. 😂 I think we might get shirts made.

Yeah lot lizard is a prostitute found in truck stops lol
    Cat0703a wrote: »
    Welp....I’m officially lot lizarding it up this week.😡

I don't think that means what you think it means :D
    I would also advise against the t-shirts

I had to look it up and def advise against the t-shirts as well. 😂
    Analog_Kid wrote: »
    "lot lizarding"?

Ha! I think it actually means something else. I was on the gym app at the EXACT time you can start signing up and I didn’t get any 4:45am spots M-F. I’m on the waiting list and not moving up. So I’m gonna go anyway and hope someone doesn’t show up. That sounds bad. But, usually there’s a spot or two. So a gym bud coined us “lot lizards” if we do that. I’ve only done it one other time. 😂 I think we might get shirts made.

Yeah lot lizard is a prostitute found in truck stops lol

And a group of them would be "a lot of lot lizards" :p

I said what I said. 😂😂

I know what it means. Or I had an idea. It’s just a “funny” thing we say when we’re gonna be waiting around to get in like the losers we are. But....if it’s late enough and I don’t get it I’m gonna head to Planet Fitness. And those people don’t know me. And it may have......certain undesired connotations if I head outside my safe bubble wearing that.
  • KosmosKitten
    KosmosKitten Posts: 10,476 Member
    Options
    "lot lizarding"?

Yikes, yeah.. "lot lizard" is a derogatory trucker term used to describe prostitutes and women who hang out in truck stops and their parking lots looking for rides in exchange for favors (not always sexual). Though, a "lot lizard" can be any gender, not explicitly female.

I think "spot sniper" or "spot snatcher" would be better, honestly. Just imo.
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Options
    "lot lizarding"?

Phew.. I was worried you'd taken up a new profession 😆
  • MelG7777
    MelG7777 Posts: 14,010 Member
    Options
    "lot lizarding"?

Yikes, yeah.. "lot lizard" is a derogatory trucker term used to describe prostitutes and women who hang out in truck stops and their parking lots looking for rides in exchange for favors (not always sexual). Though, a "lot lizard" can be any gender, not explicitly female.

I think "spot sniper" or "spot snatcher" would be better, honestly. Just imo.

Nah...it’s just a joke. I “said it without saying it” here in the thread. But then was asked to explain it. So....I know my sense of humor isn’t for all but I laugh. 😂🤷🏻‍♀️
  • ReenieHJ
    ReenieHJ Posts: 9,724 Member
    Options
    I come here for a good time the education.
  • PaperDoll_
    PaperDoll_ Posts: 32,844 Member
    Options
    I come here for @eatpolerepeat
  • lx1x
    Options
    😲
  • PaperDoll_
    PaperDoll_ Posts: 32,844 Member
    Options
    😏