Say it..... without really saying it.

Options

Replies

• skctilidie
    skctilidie Posts: 1,405 Member
    Options
    I don't wanna be scared of being alone

You can come live with me. We'll paint the walls purple and have dance parties with avocados.

I don’t know the whole story but being alone is actually very nice. You get to walk around the house nekkid and nobody cares. But I like Megan’s idea too lol.

She can walk around naked, I've got zero complaints. Heck I'm naked most of the day anyways, she'll have to get accustomed to my bum.

Drooling already !!! It's a nice bum!

Excellent let me know when you’re coming, i’ll Have your rooms ready!

I should be there in about a day and a half :D:D

Feel free to stop here on your way if you need a rest...but I might beg to come with you.
  • Breezybreeze7
    Breezybreeze7 Posts: 1,044 Member
    Options
    2VORNT2V wrote: »

You can come live with me. We'll paint the walls purple and have dance parties with avocados.

I don’t know the whole story but being alone is actually very nice. You get to walk around the house nekkid and nobody cares. But I like Megan’s idea too lol.

She can walk around naked, I've got zero complaints. Heck I'm naked most of the day anyways, she'll have to get accustomed to my bum.

Lol! You’re going to get a whole bunch of PMs once people read this.

It's okay. I don't open the vast majority of them anyways. I'm a terrible friend to have on here.

PM incoming.

It’s my Richard in your inbox

Hopefully Richard is in better spirits today!
    He was rather limp in personality last time.

I am anxiously waiting.

Ooooh lol!!! That’s harsh! I love it 😉

Oh I was just playing with him.
    He’s a good egg :)

I figured that, but still so funny 😉
  • Keto_N_Iron
    Keto_N_Iron Posts: 5,385 Member
    Options
    skctilidie wrote: »

Feel free to stop here on your way if you need a rest...but I might beg to come with you.

Road trip!!! Be packed and ready when I get there!
  • 81Katz
    81Katz Posts: 7,074 Member
    Options
    It sucks to feel like a part-time fixture.
  • skctilidie
    skctilidie Posts: 1,405 Member
    Options
    skctilidie wrote: »

Road trip!!! Be packed and ready when I get there!

I’m a pro at being packed and ready to go in a matter of minutes. See you in 10 hours or so.
  • 81Katz
    Options
    Reality.
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Options
    Finally , I can let go.. yayyy..
  • mustacheU2Lift
    mustacheU2Lift Posts: 5,844 Member
    Options
    lstrat115 wrote: »
    g70vl68aazsi.jpg
    f2ua3d03v2xk.jpg
    kbo71gzyj4vz.jpg

She is a looker

This me
  • Bullet_with_Butterfly_Wings
    Options

It's a little uncomfortable at first... then it becomes wonderful :) I may have tipped the scale a bit too far and have become a recluse, however... :/
  • 81Katz
    Options
    Guess there's my answer and that *kitten* sucks.
  • mustacheU2Lift
    Options

It's a little uncomfortable at first... then it becomes wonderful :) I may have tipped the scale a bit too far and have become a recluse, however... :/

Yea i did the same. I dated a really good guy. But when it came time to get serious i backed out. I rarely go out with gfs anymore...i netflix and chill alone most nights :#
  • SpartanRunner1978
    SpartanRunner1978 Posts: 1,049 Member
    Options
    My iPhone *kittened* up!!!
  • mustacheU2Lift
    Options
    *Breath, just breath*
  • Mazda_Mx5
    Mazda_Mx5 Posts: 722 Member
    Options

Yea i did the same. I dated a really good guy. But when it came time to get serious i backed out. I rarely go out with gfs anymore...i netflix and chill alone most nights :#

Do you regret backing out ?
  • mustacheU2Lift
    Options
    Mazda_Mx5 wrote: »

He got back in touch with me. So, if i really had regrets i could go back to him. One part of me wants the companionship but we didnt click in some important ways.
  • Mazda_Mx5
    Mazda_Mx5 Posts: 722 Member
    Options

He got back in touch with me. So, if i really had regrets i could go back to him. One part of me wants the companionship but we didnt click in some important ways.

If there is no click then you made the right choice .
  • mustacheU2Lift
    Options
    pudgy1977 wrote: »

Agreed. Life’s too short to be with an okay match. Needs to be THE match

Thanks guys. Thats how i felt too. At times i second guess it because i think hes got all these boxes checked whats wrong with me...
  • Keto_N_Iron
    Keto_N_Iron Posts: 5,385 Member
    Options
    pudgy1977 wrote: »

Agreed. Life’s too short to be with an okay match. Needs to be THE match

Truth. I wish someone had told me this long ago.
  • TheGreatOldOne
    TheGreatOldOne Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    You are doing the right things. Don't get off course. Stay your path.